*PLEASE NOTE THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN REIDSVILLE, NC AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.*
Premier Placements is currently hiring a *Continuous Improvement Engineer* to join a Manufacturing company in Reidsville, NC. The Engineer will be responsible for maximizing performance improvement and cost savings by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading initiatives, and projects, utilizing continuous improvement tools and techniques, analyzing and reporting key data, communicating continuous improvement activities, and training associates to accomplish the same. In addition, this position will identify process improvement opportunities using lean manufacturing methods, six-sigma, and other problem-solving tools, and will drive continuous improvement activities as required.
Monday- Friday 7:00am- 4:00pmSalary:$110,000 - $125,000 + relocation+ yearly bonus
* Oversee all technical aspects of assigned manufacturing processes to ensure most efficient and productive performance, and adherence to procedures and quality standards.
* Evaluates, recommends, and implements change to current manufacturing processes for higher productivity by analyzing process, production, machine capacity/capability, labor standards, material cost, reviewing production schedules, and estimating future requirements.
* Appraise and develop innovative and pragmatic solutions to manufacturing problems using advanced manufacturing principles and techniques.
* Deliver accurate and timely project progress and results tracking.
* Create standard work, and work instructions to communicate manufacturing requirements to production personnel.
* Analyze and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
* Improves and enhances products and process by applying continuous improvements and lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to critical or high-impact areas of production.
* Ensure product and process quality by design testing methods, testing finished product and process capabilities, and establishing standards to confirm and validate manufacturing process requirements.
* Will be required to manage multiple projects simultaneously, changing priorities to align with changing
* 5+ years of manufacturing lean/continuous/process improvement experience
* BS in Engineering Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or related discipline preferred
* Lean Six-Sigma Green or Black belt certification preferred
* Project Management (PMP) certification preferred
* Subject Matter Expert in Lean Six Sigma and related methodologies for the continuous improvement of processes
* Experience with formal project management process
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES*
* Ability to apply various statistical and quality methodologies including but not limited to: Process Capabilities, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Statistical Quality Control (SQC), 5S, 8D, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis, Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R)
* Ability to drive improvements using data
* Ability to multi-task and have excellent time management
* Read and process information with high degree of accuracy
* Communicate and coordinate effectively with employees verbally and in writing
Excellent Benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K available as well as relocation assistance and yearly bonuses.