The Senior Copy and Content Writer is a digitally-fluent communicator and creative thinker responsible for telling compelling brand stories across a variety of media.
Work with the Creative Strategist to transform strategic insight into creative executions
Develop creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the Senior Art Director.
Confidently present ideas to colleagues and clients.
Fully understand our clients products and services, their target audiences and competitors activities
Write clear, persuasive, original copy that builds relationships between our clients and their target audiences
- Write content for online and offline media as needed, including print, collateral, email, web sites, social, and other media
- Revise or redevelop materials in response to internal and external feedback
- Work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Direct staff and freelance resources as needed
- Demonstrate results oriented approach
Strategic thinker, engaging writer and digitally-fluent communicator
- Experience developing concepts and writing for print, email, web sites, video and digital media
- Experience writing for social media in a business-to-business context
- Experience developing and writing for content marketing programs
- Ability to identify and apply each client brands distinct tone, voice and personality
- Versatility to tell compelling stories in short and long form
- Willingness to learn new skills, approaches, applications and media
- Degree in writing, communications, English, marketing, advertising, or related field
- At least 5 years of traditional and digital copywriting experience, preferably in a business-to-business agency setting
- SEO copywriting experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the design and construction process and/or writing for audiences in architecture, design, building and contracting is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment