Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Content Marketing Specialist
Norfolk , VA 23502
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Leading organizations around the world turn to Issuetrak software for customer support, help desk, complaint management, workflow and general issue tracking. Were a customer-centric company that began 25 years ago. Our vision has always been to develop awesome software that helps companies track, resolve, report on, and improve their processes for task and issue management.
Issuetrak is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist. This position is a key contributor to the Marketing department, directly overseeing all facets of content production. Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Marketing, a successful candidate must have proven writing ability, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to distill technical information into content suitable for every stage of the customer journey.
- Brainstorm, outline, draft, and revise new content as well as update and improve existing content, including but not limited to sales sheets/collateral, drip/email campaigns, case studies, video scripts, blogs, newsletters, website copy, social media posts, and ad copy
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to produce sales-specific content and email campaigns
- Collaborate across multiple departments to assist in document revision, improvements, and other content requirements
- Work with the Assistant Director of Marketing to develop content directly related to strategic initiatives in Marketing
- Utilize A/B testing, internal feedback, and other resources to develop and maintain all email/content campaigns
- Assist with development and deployment of Issuetrak Marketing demo sites
- Collaborate with team on content planning, scheduling, and assigning
- Maintain editorial content calendar in Google
- Research reputable sources to support content produced
- Edit/proofread pieces before submitting for review/approval
- Implement constructive feedback into assignments
- Target messaging according to audience, purpose, and context
- Make technical language understandable and interesting to a wide audience
- Use graphics, images, and screenshots effectively
- Ensure content reflects company tone and branding guidelines
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or other related field
- 3+ years experience writing and publishing marketing and training materials
- Exceptional writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced research skills and ability to support assertions with reputable evidence
- Strong listening skills and ability to interview customers and internal subject matter experts
- Excellent organization and project management skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Photoshop, Google Docs
- Experience working in a technology-related field
- Experience writing about technology
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform (HubSpot, Pardot, etc), Salesforce, and WordPress; knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to design and format documents for print and digital mediums
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO
- Generous PTO package
- 12 paid holidays
- A day off for your birthday!
- Time off for volunteering!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Flex schedules available