Content Marketing Manager
Pearl Abyss America
Manhattan Beach , CA 90266
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pearl Abyss America, Inc. -- the team behind the Black Desert game is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, Content Marketing Manager to help accelerate our gaming reach to millions of customers across all screens (PC, Mobile, Console, etc.) in North America.
The video game industry is already bigger than music and movies combined, and is growing rapidly. The video games industry is transforming how customers are entertained, communicating with each other, and interacting with digital devices.
Our company needs a Content Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and executing a content strategy and operation that builds the Pearl Abyss Americas brand, supports customer acquisition and retention, and increases the visibility of our offering. You will devise a strategy that aligns with Pearl Abysss business goals and, if needed, manage external content creators as needed.
You will be accountable for our owned social media channels, developing content that has reach and resonance beyond our owned channels and paid advertising efforts and measure and report the results. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to ensure all Pearl Abyss current and future titles will achieve North America goals.
Manhattan Beach, CA (Los Angeles)
- You will be both a strategist and writer/producer and able to work independently to get our content practice up and running.
- Lead the content marketing strategy, development, and execution to generate awareness, engagement, referral and conversion of a variety of Pearl Abyss audiences.
- Write and deliver engaging and disruptive content in multiple formats (written, video, audio, etc.) across owned and earned channels (including social media, website, blog, influencer program and sponsored content) that is insight-driven, on brand, and drives results, including SEO.
- Test, revise, and optimize content to help uncover the most successful approaches.
- Identify newsworthy, share-worthy content opportunities that resonate with target audiences.
- Use market and customer data to develop actionable content that will complement their experience with our product.
- Develop Pearl Abysss customer stories platform through mining, collection, and creation of stories.
- Manage and coordinate contractors, freelancers, and influencers to flawlessly execute on the Pearl Abysss content strategy.
- Work as an editor to freelance writers and/or external partners, with a high confidence level in providing narrative and structural feedback in addition to copy edits.
- Research and keep a pulse on trends, issues, and topics that matter most to Pearl Abysss key audiences around the world to develop content that will capture their attention.
- Stay up to date on best practices in the media, social media, and creative industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, etc.
- 5+ years experience in editorial, content creation & development.
- You have built online communities and managed owned channels.
- Natural ability to tell stories and engage customers with relevant and sticky content.
- Strong foundation in digital marketing campaign strategy, SEO, content creation and marketing, and performance measurement.
- Ability to effortlessly manage the entire content lifecycle in a deeply collaborative setting.
- An established track record in developing robust content strategies and content, from start to finish.
- Expert in understanding how content scales and effective content across digital channels.
- Excellent editorial writing abilities especially outlining and writing long-form content, editing and proofreading with focused attention to detail.
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
- Professional writing and editing capabilities; ability to create, curate, edit and align information to meet content needs. Familiarity with Associated Press (AP) style.
- Skilled in data-driven decision making to continually optimize and improve content assets and usage.
- Proven understanding of content strategy and distribution methodologies to ensure content is created and structured for broad distribution.
- Proven understanding of performance metrics and industry benchmarks by channel and format, and how concept and distribution tactics impact those benchmarks.