Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Content Marketing Manager
Salt Lake City , UT 84101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GearLaunch is the leading end-to-end (E2E) e-commerce platform that provides everything needed for ecommerce merchants to achieve success selling on-demand products. GearLaunch provides not only the tools to create online storefronts, but also back-office support and logistics operations such as production, shipping and customer service. In contrast to central destination marketplaces where sellers simply list product in hopes of making a one-time sale, GearLaunch places Internet entrepreneurs in full control of their own businesses and the all-important customer relationship, empowering the creation of sustainable and scalable business assets.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing pro to oversee the creation of high-quality, engaging, and motivating content for all stages of the buyer cycle. From lead-prospecting thought leadership pieces to writing compelling copy for the most loyal of users. The ideal candidate should have experience creating written and visual content, working cross-functionally with leaders and team members from various departments, keen insights to planning a solid content plan/calendar, possess excellent creative writing skills, comfortable taking ownership of their area, and be able to translate high-level objectives into actionable, enticing content.
- As key role in marketing team, the Content Manager will be responsible for brainstorming, writing, and launching content across various channels
- Assist cross-functional teams by creating engaging content for their use-cases. Specifically Sales and Product teams
- Excellent creative, writing, and grammatical skills to create compelling content with little editing required
- Work closely with design team to produce and design content such as: case studies, best-practice guides, white papers, landing pages, sales collateral, marketing tips, website copy, etc. as needed
- Experience soliciting and creating UGC preferred
- Track performance of content, optimizing placement and channel execution, providing reports and analysis of key topics and learnings
- Experience writing content for various steps in the customer lifecycle (follower, prospecting, lead, customer, Loyal FAN)
- Be Thoughtful, Creative, Analytical, and Swift in your work.
- BA/BS in Marketing, English or Similar Field
- 2-4 years in content marketing role
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid communication skills and ability to work well in team environment
- Comfortable with autonomy and taking ownership on project
- Experience managing content calendars
- Video experience preferred, but not necessary
We may be moving fast, but we always make an effort to care for the team. As a startup that originated in San Francisco, the perks of a ping-pong table and unlimited snacks come standard, but here are other benefits of joining GearLaunch.
- Big opportunities to create impact from the ground up
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- DTO Vacation Policy
- 401k Plan
- Commuter benefits
- Social activities and much more!