Content Marketing Manager For Health Tech Startup
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Introduction into CancerIQ
CancerIQ is a venture-backed digital health company that uses predictive analytics to help doctors understand their patient's risk of getting cancer and dying from cancer. By making it faster and cheaper for providers to order cancer genetic testing and interpret results, we improve patient access to life-saving services that can preempt or prevent this devastating disease. We market our solutions nationwide to cancer centers, breast centers and genetics practices, and have grown 30x since emerging from private beta in Spring 2016.
The Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a content marketing manager to support CancerIQ's overall growth by driving execution on key content marketing functions, and managing various projects.
Digital Content Creation
You will use content creation tools to help to find the right leads and nurturing them on their journey from awareness to understanding to preference.
- Drive and execute content strategy based on keyword research and market knowledge
- Plan content and manage editorial calendar
- Produce majority of top of funnel content, including weekly blogs, monthly press releases, whitepapers, videos, etc.
- Conduct research and interviews with internal stakeholders and external partners in order to produce highly authoritative and insightful content
- Manage executive thought leadership content
- Optimize content considering SEO and keyword strategy
- Work with marketing associate to promote content on social media and other channels
Conference and Event Marketing
You will work closely with executives, thought leaders and key internal stakeholders to execute the overall PR and events strategy.
- Will lead the planning, development, and execution of our conference presentations, webinar events, and other PR-related activities
- You will own end-to-end event planning; you will establish process and follow up for how we engage customers and prospects before, during, and after each event.
- Convert conference content into reusable videos, blog posts, and content that can be used long term
- Establish and track metrics to understand the impact of events and PR efforts
You will use marketing automation tools in Hubspot to distribute content, with the goal of generating sales qualified leads.
- Creating and Managing Marketing and Sales Email Campaigns
- Solicit feedback from the sales team on new content needed to address any objections
- Working with a copywriter to create new content offers and develop blog post content
- Guide marketing associate in creating landing pages and forms in Hubspot to distribute content and generate leads
- 7+ years of experience in lead generation and B2B marketing, preferably for SaaS or other technology start-up
- Project management skills:
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Excels at project management, developing schedules, task/people assignments, and prioritization; anticipates and adjusts for opportunities, problems, and roadblocks
- Ability to vet opportunities
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for voice and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Digital marketing experience:
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead-generation and revenue targets
- Experience working with Hubspot, and preferably Hubspot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Startup Fit:
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics
- Direct involvement in the establishment of company culture and operating model
- Mentorship and guidance needed to prepare for a long-term career in entrepreneurship
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, other work perks including an on-site gym
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, young professionals
- Opportunity to work in a unique and diverse company