Content Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were looking for a deeply critical thinker, excellent writer, and superb project manager to join us as Cloud Academys first Content Marketing Manager. In this role, you will build out and manage the execution of our content marketing strategy. You will oversee the creation of truly great content across multiple channels including our blog, webinars, newsletters, whitepapers, emails, bylined articles, landing pages, and our quarterly research publications. You will also oversee the creation of curated digital campaigns that leverage the thousands of hours of training content that our customers trust to keep their organizations competitive.
This role is for someone who understands the important role of informative, authoritative content marketing. The ideal candidate has strong project / people management experience, has worked in the tech industry, and grasps the unique needs of our stakeholders at enterprise organizations.
This is a remote, full-time position reporting directly to the VP, Marketing. Candidates must be located in the US EST zone.
What youll do:
- Work with Cloud Academy subject-matter experts to ideate, execute, and deliver thoughtfully curated campaigns promoting our training material
- Develop a strategic roadmap for Cloud Academy content marketing based on your own analysis and using our proprietary market research / data
- Build, develop, and manage a team of external content contributors from well-known to lesser-known and everything in between delivering high-quality content on a predictable editorial calendar
- Interface with SEO consultants, translating recommendations into action items for SERP optimization across all channels
- Communicate complex technical content into language digestible by business managers and useful to technical managers
- Draft and review important customer communications, surveys, and scripts
- Roll up your sleeves and copyedit / proofread content as needed
- Exceptional writing skills (we are all writers at Cloud Academy, but you will set the tone in this role)
- Proven track record of managing a comprehensive content marketing program at scale
- Working understanding of cloud-first technology stacks; best practices; and the capabilities unlocked when the two converge (AWS, Azure, GCP | DevOps, Security, Containers | machine learning, big data, analytics)
- Passion for continuous self-improvement, technology, and education
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing, marketing channels, and SaaS marketing metrics
Bonus points if you have:
- Built something in your spare time using a content marketing strategy
- Expertise in enterprise SaaS, training, cloud computing, and the technology industry
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly bonus eligibility
- Stock options
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Yearly budget for conferences/courses for personal development
- An exciting startup environment
- Build your personal workstation
Cloud Academy is committed to diversity in its workforce. Cloud Academy is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.