Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Content Marketing Manager
Irving , TX 75014
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were looking for someone to expand our content marketing efforts with the goal of driving traffic, engagement, and leads that result in sales and customer retention. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Develop the content marketing strategy and execution plan, focusing on driving traffic to the site and top of funnel leads (using content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Manage editorial calendar, planning and executing targeted content for all our channels
- Work with marketing team to ensure content is utilized to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Manage writers and collaborate with designers, technical team, product marketers, sales team, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Establish KPIs and performance goals to evaluate and optimize content effectiveness.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content thats aligned with their needs and interests
- Past experience building online audiences
- Skilled in project management; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable about best practices of main social media channels (LinkedIn, SlideShare, Twitter, YouTube) with the understanding of which content approaches work on each and why
- Able to track data and using analysis to drive decisions and measure results
- Excited about discovering new techniques, testing them and sharing results with others
- Familiar with Hubspot and Adobe Creative Suite
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401K and PTO, along with all of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization.