Content Manager - New York
Ten Group Americas
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were seeking an ambitious self-starter based in New York to manage our entire content team in the Americas. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the idea of leading a team of writers creating inspiring, informative copy that conveys our travel, dining and entertainment expertise to our membership base.
This content will be published throughout the world in our various publications and websites. The Manager of Content will be responsible for leading a creative team to create and monitor business content, which forms an important part of the day-to-day running of the company. Expectations are below.
- Lead on creation of the Americas content strategy in collaboration with the global Content team. Pulling inspiration from our dining, tickets and travel specialists ensuring delivery is reliable, timely, creative and member-led
- Developing accurate and engaging short-form and long-form content for the in-house content database and the Digital Platforms, including research on new global restaurants, boutiques and hotels relevant to the membership bas
- Assisting Content Writers in brainstorming ideas and sourcing information
- Set your teams direction and strategy, agree on development goals and hold your team accountable for the delivery. Inspire your team to deliver above and beyond the minimum expectations of their role
- Keeping up to date on travel and lifestyle trends and news to inform article content
- Play an active role in sourcing and assessing new talent for Ten
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Tens corporate partners, and detailed knowledge of both the content requirements and commercials of their programs.
- Build consistent, accurate reports and MI on content performance to support the account managers in the region
Inspire, lead and manage a team of writers, sub-editors, translators and email marketers, both permanent and freelancer across multiple countries in the region. You will
Management of Corporate Partners
Maintaining strong relationships with our corporate partners, which include some of the worlds top private banks, other financials service firms and luxury brands in the region, always championing the member experience as well as building trust through excellent delivery and communication
Maintain excellent planning of upcoming content, and tracking of content delivery.
- 5+ years' experience in content and or editorial. The successful candidate may have a background in content marketing, editorial, consume or trade publications.
- Experience of managing a collaborative team of 7+ people or more and developing staff to success
- Proven experience of managing corporate partners
- Experience of planning and managing content production on a large scale
- Additional language capability helpful in Portuguese, and Spanish is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, error-free, engaging content to tight deadlines
- Ability to write grammatically, and to proof-read the writing of others
- Understanding of data protection and handling of sensitive information
- Willingness to work a varying schedule according the needs of a 24/7 business
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience