Houston , TX 77001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Adcetera, the Content Developer thinks big and is a devil for the details. Energized by developing creative strategies and content direction for Fortune 100 clients and start-ups in every industry, youll thrive on delivering bold ideas and strategic messaging. And youll interact with and within the organization to drive initiatives and project successes across clients.
Content Developers play vital roles as industry analysts, client subject-matter experts, and story architects. Your secret weapons will be the written and spoken word, as well as an addiction to problem solving, grammar and syntax. Youll also inspire other content developers within the department, serving as a mentor, confidant, and high-functioning peer. The role brings boundless opportunity within a professional, innovative, and collaborative environment.
- Strategic engagement. Collaborate with leadership, peers, and clients to translate business strategies into creative content.
- Concept development. Create and recognize ideas with legs, then execute them.
- Content generation. Write meaningful stories and narratives for a variety of clients, projects, and marketing channels.
- Professional reassurance. Become an expert on the clients and the industries we serve, and know whats acceptable, whats preferred, and whats trending with both the markets and the audience.
- Brand adherence. Know our clients brands inside and out, and not just from a content perspective; some clients will give you more creative freedom, others will expect exact headline placement, and content developers know how to work within those boundaries.
- Active participation. Ask questions. Offer up ideas. Share your knowledge. This is not a spectator sport.
- TBD. Be ready to learn new methods and devise new approaches it takes confidence and agility to do things that have never been done before.
- Education. You should have a Bachelors in advertising, communications, or a related field.
- Experience. At least five years of professional writing experience with three years of Agency or related experience.
- Proficiency. Strong writing and talented storyteller with excellent, highly creative communication, interpersonal, and critical-thinking skills.
- Knowledge.Fluent knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office required. Familiarity with industry-related creative software is a plus.
- Dedication. Highly motivated, proactive, organized, strategic thinker who is flexible to change in fast-paced environments.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and 35 writing samples.
- Fun-loving and casual team environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits, including
- A discretionary bonus plan
- Full employee health coverage
- A generous paid time off policy
- Retirement contribution
- Internal promotion strategy