Contact Center Manager
USA Vein Clinics
Northbrook , IL 60062
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Contact Center Manager is responsible for developing and managing staff and processes while ensuring the highest level of service and patient satisfaction. The Contact Center Manager will develop, measure and monitor performance to positively affect the Call Center environment and its success. The manager will need working knowledge of industry trends and understand the impact on patient care to ensure all patients receive a high-quality call experience and report on data metrics. The Contact Center Manager will also oversee all provider clinic schedules, audit scheduled appointment length and creates rules around scheduling.
- Timely and optimal scheduling of all new Patient appointments.
- Improve conversion rate of calls to occurred appointments.
- Increase occurred appointment rate.
- Decrease No Show/Cancelled/Rescheduled appointment rate.
- Increase the accuracy/completeness of patient information entered.
- Improve timely confirmation rate for all appointments.
- Improve performance for Patient Intake, throughout the Contact Center and all office Receptionists.
- Improve Customer Service throughout the organization.
- Reduce scheduling gaps.
- Monitor performance by reviewing relevant reporting data and producing statistical reports.
- Oversee accurate registration and scheduling of new leads for appointments by adhering to established scripts and procedures.
- Ensure that staff are accommodating the scheduling needs of existing patients, including scheduling future appointments and addressing schedule changes.
- Ensure that entire treatment plan is scheduled (if needed) at initial visit appointment.
- Perform recalls, confirmations, and tasks for leads for existing or former patients.
- Ability to answer questions for patients and addresses concerns using established scripts and procedures.
- Responsible for after hours coverage as assigned.
- Oversee that onsite staff prepare patient charts and schedules for the next day.
- Demonstrates knowledge of services, professionalism and outstanding customer service.
- Build and update Scripts/Training modules as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree required, bachelors degree preferred
- 5 years of call center or customer service experience required
- 3 years of supervisory experience required
- Working knowledge of industry trends and metrics is required
- Experience with data analysis