Consumables CTP Sales Representative (2547)
Heidelberg Usa, Inc.
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 weeks ago
To consistently achieve and exceed assigned sales quota targets by selling the complete range of assigned Heidelberg products in the assigned territory, and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction before and after the sale. Products include selected CTP hardware and Software and Heidelberg Saphira Consumables.
- Sell the full range of assigned product line, to new and existing customer base. Achieve sales results and growth targets specifically assigned for Saphira consumables products and CTP.
- Contact and provide support to customer account base for the benefit of the company. Keep full and accurate records of activity in MS-CRM.
- Keep existing and potential customers up-to-date on the latest product offerings. Prepares quotations, sales aids and other materials.
- Protect customer lists and other forms of confidential information acquired while working for Heidelberg USA, Inc.
- Follow established and accepted standard conditional sales contracts and security agreements, making no representations, warranties or commitments binding to the company outside of those.
- Enter all customer orders on a timely basis, including assisting those customers who choose to order on line.
- Communicate regularly with Regional VP and Regional Account Managers regarding status of customer accounts, including orders, problems, etc.
- Develop and maintain competitive product information and knowledge, continually improve selling skills to properly position and successfully achieve Heidelberg sales results.
- Attends training and conferences as necessary to enhance knowledge/understanding of product line as well as the ability to present products in best light to the customer.
- It is important to represent the company in accordance with corporate vision/mission, to perform all accountabilities in a professional and timely manner, and to fulfill the required "Product Mix".
Regular attendance and timeliness is expected. There may be times that overtime or weekend work will be critical functions of the job. Overtime, if applicable, must be approved in advance. Other duties are assigned as needed by the jobholders supervisor.
- Attends regional and national meetings as requested.
- Maintains all Company property in good working order.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Occasionally (1-33% of the time)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- High school or equivalent
- Over 3 years up to including 5 years of job related work experience
- Basic personal computer skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Savings Plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental plans offered
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 9 Company paid holidays
- Sick and Personal paid time off
Heidelberg USA, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, please see attached link:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ADA: Heidelberg will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
OSHA: Heidelberg provides a workplace free from serious recognized hazards and complies with standards, rules and regulations issued under the OSH Act. Heidelberg examines workplace conditions to make sure they conform to applicable OSHA standards. Heidelberg ensures employees have and use safe tools and equipment; and properly maintain such equipment.
EEO/AA Statement: Heidelberg is committed to providing equal opportunity and valuing diversity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social or ethnic origin, citizenship status, sex, pregnancy, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, protected veteran, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status in accordance with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Violation of this policy by any employee regardless of position or title, as determined by the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and General Counsel, may result in discipline up to and including immediate termination. Please see the legal postings on the bulletin board for a full list of the protected categories in the state where you work.