Consultant / Sr. Consultant - MDM Analyst
Newark , NJ 07101
Posted 2 weeks ago
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management/Integration and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravitys team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. Were building an inspiring, open organization youll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow every day. We create value for our clients and partners every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
Fresh Gravity is looking for an MDM Analyst with experience in the Healthcare or, at minimum, in the life sciences domain. The candidate will be involved in implementing an MDM solution within a complex ecosystem comprising of a variety of healthcare data management systems across domains that include providers, members, patients, claims, benefits, etc. This will include configuring the end-to-end solution architecture of MDM solutions including data model definition and refinement, data quality assessment and remediation design, data migration strategy, data stewardship process and system interaction design. The candidate will also drive value from the mastered data for the clients by identifying data challenges and helping identify solutions to gain the most from the available data.
About the position:
- Participate in the Business Requirements Workshops
- Participate in the Detailed Requirements Workshops
- Conduct the MDM Solution Design Workshops
- Create the High-Level Architecture Document for the MDM Solution
- Create the Detailed Design Documents for the MDM Solution
- Create Data Model as per the requirement
- Review the Business Requirement Document
- Review the System Requirement Specification Document
- Analyze/profile source data and prepare Data Profiling documents
- Identify match and survivorship criteria
- Analyze match results and provide inputs for further refinements
- Define match metrics and report match rule performance
- Review the Test Case for completeness
- Review the Test Logs for the Unit Testing, Integration Testing & System Testing
- Build and standardize best practices, reusable components, and accelerators for MDM implementations
- 5+ years of experience working on MDM & related projects with strong focus on data
- Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- Must have implemented minimum 2 end-to-end MDM applications, preferably Reltio or Informatica MDM
- Must have hands-on experience with MDM configuration, including Data modelling & Data Mappings, Data validation and Cleansers, Match and Merge rules, Survivorship rules, UI and dashboard design and configuration
- Understanding Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle Phases, best practices, and processes
- Understanding of application sources and data models for healthcare, Pharma, and high-tech enterprise solutions
- Experience in integrating external business application with MDM tools for stream processing systems, APIs and message queues
- Experience in integrating data quality tools e.g. IDQ, Trillium with Informatica MDM and Reltio
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with relational SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools preferred: Informatica, SnapLogic, StreamSets, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience in working on the cloud (iPaas / Saas)
- Strong understanding on enterprise-level Data Integration and Standardization practices and recommendations
- Familiarity with Reference Data Management, data transformation, data cleansing and standardization
- Understanding of various source system applications and data nuances in healthcare and life sciences solutions. Experience with healthcare-specific data models and data for entities such as Members (Enrollments, Eligibility), Memberships, Patient, Provider, Claims, Benefits, etc. is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and capability to engage with customers, stakeholders to drive MDM design-decisions
- Big 5 experience highly desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, while effectively managing time and workload expectations
- Experience working with business community implementing processes and practices relative to data governance and data quality management
- Provide estimates, collaborate on project schedule, and contribute to project plan through documentation of tasks and requirements
- Preference is for full time but open to a contract arrangement
- Ability to learn new skills / technologies quickly and independently
- Ability to work in teams and achieving assigned tasks before deadlines
- Ability to be a good team player and should be flexible to travel
- This is a location-independent role but may require up to 75% travel
*Please indicate salary expectation when submitting your application - otherwise the application will not be reviewed*
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravitys challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity