Summary: Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for managing the various daily processing of cash flow requests by third party Hedge Fund Services clients. The Cash and Collateral Services function is responsible for OTC collateral management and wire execution. Daily Responsibilities:
Manages the daily processing of cash flow requests by clients. This includes ensuring all required approvals have occurred, executing payments per authorized instruction, confirming payments have been made, posting all cash related transactions as instructed by the client and assisting in the resolution of any issues related to payments made on behalf of clients.
Oversees and processes investor subscriptions and redemptions and the subsequent movement of cash to the client's desired location.
Serves as a liaison to Investor Services on all new subscriptions prior to effecting cash to the appropriate location.
Assists in the development of a scalable, controlled and transparent cash processing work flow for all 3rd party cash activity including investor redemptions/subscriptions, margin/collateral movements and swap cash flows. Work directly with IT to test and implement this framework.
Supports development of an expanded cash management offering to expose additional cash management solutions to our clients through technology. Provides feedback into cash management system based upon market place needs, client feedback and workflow improvement. Works directly with IT to develop, test and implement this framework.
Liaise directly with clients to onboard new clients and establish banking connectivity and solutions that will meet their cash management needs. Administer account implementation processes and effectively communicates status to internal partner areas.
Coordinates connectivity with client's banks through SWIFT.
Identifies potential cash and collateral management service offerings that would complement HFS offering.
Works with clients to resolve cash breaks and issues related to wire payments.
Participates/assists in business requirements for IT projects and enhancements for the cash and collateral management team.
Delivers a work product that requires less revision
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience (1-3 years relevant expertise is preferred)
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00About Solium
Solium is fulfilling a vision of becoming the global leader in equity-based (stock) incentive and share purchase savings plan management. We specialize in the delivery of complete web-based services for the full lifecycle of equity-based incentive and savings plans. Through our technically advanced Solium Shareworks™ platform, Solium is setting the industry's service standard for the administration and execution of all types of equity-based incentives and savings plans.
Why work at Solium
Solium is a fast growing company where every member of our team is important to our success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment to customer interests, and strong problem-solving skills, Solium would welcome your contribution to our enthusiastic team. We reward our people with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We currently have a full-time, permanent opportunity for a:
Product & Services Consultant
Located in Tempe, AZ, Shelton, CT or San Francisco, CA and reporting to the Senior Vice-President, Relationship Management, the Product & Services Consultant is primarily responsible for supporting Solium's US public business segments with their extensive knowledge of Shareworks, equity plan processes, and industry best practices. This role will work directly with onboarding clients to ensure they are fully prepared to administer their plans on Shareworks once they go live.
* Provide expertise to the organization and our public market clients on Shareworks, equity plan processes, and industry best practices
* Prepare clients who are transitioning onto the Shareworks platform, or from private to public status
* Accumulate and maintain knowledge of Solium products and services, policies, and practices, as well as general industry expertise and trends
* Provide back-up support for other education initiatives and training opportunities
* Ensure all completed deliverables are professional, cohesive, and credible according to standards established by both Solium and the industry
* University degree or college diploma in Business, Finance or similar field is preferred
* Strong technical experience in equity compensation and Solium products/services, including financial reporting
* Proven ability to explain complex topics to non-expert audiences, both in person and via multimedia channels (phone, video conference, email, etc.)
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication and team-building skills, with the ability to collaborate with diverse groups (Product, Client Service/Relations, Implementations, etc.)
* Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, often with short notice
* Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
* Demonstrated competency with common technology and technical concepts, including but not limited to email, internet, Excel and Word
While we thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Solium, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
VIEW JOBS12/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-12T00:00Related Searches: Customer Service, Data Entry, Consulting, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an experienced Customer Service Specialist III. In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
* Serve as a subject matter expert in handling routine client requests for ADP clients
* Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
* Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products
* Provide consultation and help answer non-technical questions supporting less-experienced specialists on the team
* Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues
* At least 2 years of previous experience
* High School diploma
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints using pre-defined solutions
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
* Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
* Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
* Bachelor's degree
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
VIEW JOBS12/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-12T00:00Job Description
The Assistant Director is a leadership position responsible for facilitating and executing the strategic vision for student's career and professional development across ASU. The Assistant Director position will be a vital leader for the Tempe campus and the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences in growing the Career Interest Community model and ensuring students are Career Ready post-graduation.
This position will be responsible for leading a team in a fast-paced, student centered, team environment, primarily partnering with the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS) Futures Center. The Futures Center has been established to support freshman, sophomore, and transfer students specifically in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS) with the goal of preparing professionals, developing leaders, and creating global citizens. In partnership with (CLAS), Career & Professional Development Services staff will be supporting these students with specialized career and internship development resources, programming, and events. This position will work primarily out of the Futures Center location on the Tempe campus, but will also be responsible for campus-wide initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives on building innovative new relationships within the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences and across the university. The candidate will have strong relationship building abilities and be a sophisticated communicator with an ability to connect with students, staff, faculty and employers.
This position will directly report to the Director of Career Development and Experiential Learning and will have a dotted line to the Executive Director who oversees the Futures Center. In active collaboration with Career & Professional Development Services leadership across multiple campuses, the Assistant Director:
* plans, develops and directs operational and administrative activities of the Career & Professional Development Services department at Arizona State University in the Futures Center at the Tempe campus
* supervises and leads professional career advisor(s) and a team of Career Peer Advisors
* works closely with academic departments, student professional organizations, employers, and other entities that facilitate customized, student career development at ASU
Master's degree in a related field AND three years in a related area; OR, Bachelor's degree in a related field AND five years experience in a related area; OR, Nine years of progressively responsible experience in a related area; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
Arizona State UniversityTempeAZ