Construction Superintendent - Raleigh, NC
Raleigh , NC
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Elford, Inc. has an opening for a SUPERINTENDENT. Experience in Commercial, Multi-Family, Education, and/or Healthcare projects is a must! Come grow with us and put your talents to use where they will be appreciated and acknowledged!
The Superintendent is responsible for all aspects of jobsite management including staffing, scheduling, and business partner/subcontractor relations. As a site leader, the Superintendent effectively oversees projects from award through completion. The successful candidate will have extensive industry experience that demonstrates an excellent understanding of the unique needs and requirements of clients, projects, departments, and systems. Healthcare industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Professionally represents Elford, Inc. and effectively supports company strategic initiatives
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of commercial construction and exceptional jobsite management skills
- Fosters positive long-term relationships with subcontractors and business partners
- Possesses detailed process & application knowledge relating to building codes, budget management, construction practices, project scheduling, etc.
- Ensures on-time delivery while maintaining team focus on safety, quality, and budget
- Understands and effectively utilizes drawings, specifications, subcontract agreements, and purchase orders
- Assists Project Manager with material delivery schedules and effectively manages change management process
- Assumes primary responsibility for leading, implementing, and enforcing jobsite safety requirements
- Leads job set-up, communications, safety compliance, record-keeping, quality control, and closeout
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent preferred (HS diploma required)
- At least five (5) years practical leadership experience in commercial construction; Strong background in mid-size to large-scale construction projects ($10 million-plus) with proven ability to manage renovation projects of
- Verifiable work history/references demonstrating exceptional contributions, skills and integrity
- Has current 30-hour or 10-hour OSHA certification
- Strong technology skills: Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, CMiC, and various systems
Elford, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and veteran status.
MOS 12A, 12H, 12W, 3E2, 13, CB, CE, CM, BU, EA
Notice to Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Elford, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, Elford, Inc. will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.