Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Construction Superintendent Mcas Miramar
The Patriot Group, Inc.
San Diego , CA 92106
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Construction Superintendent MCAS Miramar, San Diego, CA
We are seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent for a Military Construction project at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. The Superintendent will
Role you will play:
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction project site. Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Interfacing with client representatives and other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day to day direction of onsite administrative staff in purchasing, accounting, etc.).
- Supervise craft employee/subcontractors as required by the contract.
- Authorize and/or approve all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, field design change requests, etc.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment as required.
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
- Document all violations, notify project management, recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Perform additional assignments per Project Management direction.
- 4 year degree, preferably construction management or similar disciplines.
- 15 or more years of relevant military construction experience
- Prior military superintendent experience
- US Citizen
- Valid State Drivers License
- Clean driving record and background
- Current or previous military base access
Job Type: Full-time