Construction Superintendent - Hospitality/Hotel Experience
St. Petersburg , Florida 10921
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A Florida based general contractor is seeking an experiencedSuperintendentwith hospitality experience to join their team in St. Petersburg, Florida. The ideal candidate must have experience in hospitality and resort construction. The Superintendent is responsible for managing and overseeing the installation of the project work by directing co-workers and coordinating, and directing other trades on various sized projects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for directly managing and overseeing the project construction and activities associated with the field operations
- Ensures the entire field and project team have an understanding of all aspects of subcontractor trade work, including means and methods, services, equipment and vendor-supplied materials
- Develops and implements a project plan for their phase of work
- Ensures the project to completion and constructed on schedule, in accordance with design, within budget, and per the project specifications
- Reviews, monitors, and coordinates project contract documents, drawings, specifications, and submittals
- Ensures entire field and project team have a thorough understanding of project-specific contract documents (drawings, specifications, submittals, etc.)
- Leads and oversees daily and weekly coordination meetings to ensure requirements for the project are met
- Extensive experience in hotel and resort construction
- Up to $150,000 base salary depending on abilities and experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.