Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Construction Project Manager - Sheet Metal
International Search Consultants
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Construction Project Manager Sheet Metal Los Angeles, CAThe Recruiting team at ISC is currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager Sheet Metal for a growing Construction Company in the greater Los Angeles, CA area.Our clientbelieves:
Come join a progressive company that has a proven track record of success with their clients!
- Rewarding hard work while nurturing growth.
- Team-oriented, professional, casual environment, and family-oriented culture.
- Management capitalizes on the talent of the team by implementing ideas and suggestions.
The Construction Project Manager Sheet Metal is responsible for managing all aspects of construction projects for sheet metal. This position will also have management/supervisory responsibilitiesif you have successfully supervised/ managed a construction project team for sheet metal projects, this is the position for you!The successful candidate for the
Construction Project Manager Sheet Metal will have these responsibilities:
To qualify for the Construction Project Manager Sheet Metal position, you must have:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate budgets with estimators, superintendents, and foremen.
- Participate in the development of a construction project and oversee scheduling and implementation.
- Partner with the superintendent to select the team, and coordinate and collaborate with contractor superintendent, compliance officer, architects and engineers.
- Ensure the project stays within budget and on time and comply with building codes and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee all phases of the phases of the project including productivity labor, project budgetary objectives, and change orders.
- Prepare and negotiate change orders with client and communicate to related parties.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with vendors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Communicate with Superintendents for all changes in SOW, SOV, budgets, timing, materials and quality.
- Coordinate with Safety Engineer all aspects for plans and requirements on projects.
- Work closely with client in-house estimation and sales departments to value engineer projects ensuring competitive costing while maintaining high quality.
- A High School diploma. Bachelors degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or related fields preferred.
- 5+ years ofconstruction project management experience, to include all facets of the construction process and field construction of sheet metal.
- Prior experience in subcontractor trades (HVAC, Roofing, GSM and Paneling) preferred.
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and meet deadlines and goals.
- Worked in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Procore or other construction software programs.
- A valid drivers license and current auto insurance.
Salary: $70 - $100K plus excellent benefits package
For immediate consideration, please send resumes as an attachment in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position! Direct all names to me via phone or email and Ill do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.