Construction Project Manager
Qualified Builders, Inc.
Knoxville , TN 37932
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Searching for an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager that to bid, plan and supervise commercial construction projects from bidding to closeout. Ideal candidate will have previous experience building restaurants, convenience stores and/or other one story, ground up projects. Minimum qualifications are-
- Ability to do manual, accurate take-offs
- Competitively bidding; submitting bids
- Construction scheduling
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to bid multiple projects while overseeing construction of other projects
- Ensure they are completed with superior quality and on time.
- An excellent Construction Project Manager candidate must be well-versed in all construction methodologies & procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve a quality built building, on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with clients to determine the complete specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan and monitor all construction operations and schedule all phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Partner with and direct Project Superintendent to reach goal of quality end product, on time and on budget.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Proven experience as commercial construction project manager with freestanding building experience.
- Superintendent experience is a plus.
Company pays generous portion of employee BC/BS health insurance-eligible on first day of hire; dental and vision insurance available through pretax payroll deduction; 401K with match; 8 company paid holidays; PTO