Construction Project Manager
Cashiers , NC 28717
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking an experienced, result-oriented Construction Project Manager to join an established design team for a local residential custom home developer. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing both the onsite and office responsibilities of their assigned project(s) in addition to coordinating between the company, subcontractors, and clients as required throughout the construction process of each project. Strong leadership and organizational skills are a must for this position.
Job Requirements and
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision.
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project.
- Process change orders.
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew.
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients.
- Effectively use and monitor project management software.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- This position has control over the communications for a project. Maintaining a positive attitude and positive intent at all times; visiting the job site regularly and interacting with field team members; addressing problems quickly and in a concise manner; and assisting in removing obstacles to achieve success.
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information and job cost reports for project control & analysis.
- Approve invoices and return to accounting weekly.
- Represent the client in a professional manner at all times.
- 10+ years of project managing experience.
- Significant experience in the construction of custom homes is critical.
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills.
- Superior management and delegation capabilities.
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings, and plan sets.
- Extensive experience managing budgets for large construction projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate project process and progress to the owner and client.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes, and equipment.
- Ability to work independently or on a team at multiple locations.
- Ability and willingness to learn online programs/technology used by the company.
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation time
- Truck / Laptop / cell phone / gas card
- Bonus opportunity