Construction Project Manager
Construction And Engineering Recruiters
Raleigh , NC 27603
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is a growing national, diversified General Contractor. Grow your career! Apply now!
The Construction Project Manager provides overall management direction to one or more Water / Wastewater projects, establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liaison with client, and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of onsite Superintendent; as well as mentoring Project Engineers.Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management preferred or substitute direct experience.
- 5-10 years of water and wastewater construction project management experience
- Must have assisted a Senior Project Manager or Project Executive in construction and /or major updating of a water/wastewater treatment plant project in excess of $5 million-$10 million or more as the primary project manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages critical subcontractors
- Initiates and maintains relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Creates and manages a schedule of values and pay applications
- Assists in creating and carrying out a job specific safety plan.
- Ensures a quality control plan is developed and implemented.
- Manages the procurement process including labor, equipment, materials and subcontracts.
- Prepares and maintains accurate financial forecasting with an emphasis on labor, equipment and cash flow.
- Creates and manages the project schedule (cost and resource loaded as required)
- Participates in all preconstruction services.
This Job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time and this job description.
Call 262-288-1012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Visit us at Construction and Engineering Recruiters https://cerecruiters.net. If this position is not a match, we can discuss your career goals to find the right opportunity! We place Candidates with leading companies nationwide! Apply directly to email@example.com