Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Tucson , AZ 85713
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LGI Homes is seeking a Construction Manager in the Tucson area.
Based in The Woodlands, Texas, LGI Homes has been making the dream of homeownership come true for buyers since 2003. Our mission is simple: give first-time and long-time homebuyers quality homes at affordable prices. Thanks to our dynamic employees, LGI Homes has a history of success and has been recognized as the Builder of the Year by Professional Builder Magazine, as well as a top place to work. We are continuing to build on our excellent track record and add to our team.Responsibilities:
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of quality homes that meet both company and customer expectations on time and on budget.
- Maintain the cleanest job sites in the world.
- Respond to and resolve warranty claims, perform homeowner orientations, and maintain inventory homes.
- Coordinate and enforce subcontractor and vendor scope of work.
- Interact daily with various departments of the company, as well as subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Uphold company core values at all times.
Candidates must display the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of residential construction management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of home and construction systems and processes preferred.
- Ability to manage a team of employees and complete multiple multi-trade projects on schedule.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and delegate multiple projects and work assignments.
- Customer-oriented attitude with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with the aptitude for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and building relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
At LGI Homes, we value the hard work and dedication of our employees. Recognition is an important part of who we are, and many exciting awards and opportunities are presented throughout the year. Our rich company culture is focused on people, process, and constant and never-ending improvement.