Construction Laborer / Equipment Operator
Wolfe House & Building Movers, Llc.
Bernville , PA 19506
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Wolfe House & Building Movers is hiring a construction laborer to help with jobsite preparation and work. This job offers a variety of experience, from loading and unloading trucks and operating equipment to hands-on site prep and house moving experience. This is a full-time position, with some overtime on a regular basis.
Wolfe House & Building Movers is a family-owned business that specializes in lifting and moving historic buildings. We are located in Berks County, PA, and service the eastern half of the United States, with expanded and international travel for special projects. Over the past forty years, we have completed thousands of moves and lifts, including complex and high-profile moves like the Alexander Hamilton Grange in Harlem, New York, and the Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum in Salt Lake City, Utah. We value reliability, efficiency, ingenuity, respect for our customers and coworkers, and commitment to a job well done. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out an application or contact us at 1-610-488-1020.
- Construction Laborer will work with a site crew to lift and move buildings.
- Assist in loading tool trucks and semi trucks with construction materials and equipment needed for job.
- Assist in moving construction materials from trucks to job sites, to ensure materials are ready.
- Construction Laborer will set up bases for cribbing piles, ensuring all cribbing piles are straight and level.
- Assist with the installation of beams.
- Drive equipment and trucks as licensed. Truck driving bonuses for commercial driving.
- Help install jacks, hook up, and test all hydraulic lines to ensure safety.
- Assist in end of day construction job site clean-up, ensuring all equipment is properly stored and secure for the night.
- Construction Laborer will look out for, recognize, and quickly mitigate any safety hazards on the construction site.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the Construction Laborer as needed.
Valid CDL Class A Drivers License a plus
Osha 10 (We can provide the materials for this.)
- Health Care, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Driver Bonuses
- Lodging and Meal Stipends provided for Frequent Overnight Travel
- Room for Advancement within Company
- Year Round Employment
- Competitive Pay
- Well Maintained Equipment
- Onsite Truck Shop