Project Resources Group, Inc
Hudson , NY 12534
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PRG is seeking a talented, experienced, and driven OSP Construction Professional to join our team to assist residential fiber construction in the local market.
The position will coordinate commercial fiber and coax construction. The coordinator will survey locations, identify permitting requirements, put together BOM’s and Notice-To-Proceed (NTP) packages for contractors, troubleshoot on site as necessary, perform QC, verify as-builts and provide weekly reporting to management on their market.
Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years in cable construction
- Strong fiber background
- Experience managing contractors and coordinating multi-site construction projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office programs.
- Candidate must have own vehicle in acceptable condition (to be determined by hiring manager) - mileage reimbursement will be paid at the standard Federal rate.
- Overtime will be required at times based on the volume of work.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors, sometimes in inclement weather
- While performing duties, employee is required to walk extensively, sit, stand, and climb stairs throughout the day.
- Salary: $24-$28/hourly
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Program
- PTO & Holiday Pay