Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Construction Contract Manager
JLM Strategic Talent Partners
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JLM is seeking a contract manager to join a transportation construction project in San Francisco, CA. The position requires an individual who can prioritize work effectively, adapt to the different working styles of the other members, organize work product and other materials for easy access, and anticipate, communicate, problem solve, and plan for inevitable changes in his/her assignments, workload and deadlines.
Essential Job Duties and
- Identify and track owner and subcontractor changes and claims.
- Work with operations and coordination teams to develop scope, price, and schedule impacts for change orders and claims.
- Review change orders for entitlement and impacts.
- Providing estimates and collecting material for change order packages
- Project estimating
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Responsible for managing contractual issues
- Establishing and maintain customer relationships
- Provide leadership and development to project team
- Final say in the resolution of problems
- Identifies issues to Program Manager as required to ensure the success of the project
- 5+ years of attorney experience working heavily with legal contracts
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree preferred
- 8 years of construction management experience
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Change management
- Negotiation skills
- Success in client relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Experience managing risk
JLM Strategic is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.