The Construction/Grant Analyst is responsible for review of grant applications, project schedules, various types of construction contracts, bonds, insurance, and fiscal oversight by evaluating multiple funding sources and budgets for project viability. Such assessments will be necessary to identify potential issues and associated risks related to project costs, schedules, contracts, and to also evaluate change orders. Knowledge of Pennsylvania Prevailing Wage, Steel Products Procurement, and Trade Practices Acts is important to ensure compliance. Other duties include writing reports for Construction Monitoring, Grant Application Review, and Project Status to identify risks and recommendations. Preparation of correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes, and maintaining project files will be required. Work location is an office environment but will require periodic jobsite visits.
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Accounting, Business, Construction Management, or a closely related field.
2. 3+ years of experience in a related field of work.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
4. Knowledge of vertical construction means and methods, building codes, health and safety regulations.
5. Problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
6. Time management, organizational and interpersonal skill
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
CDR Maguire has been a mainstay engineering and construction management company. Founded in New England, the company is now a national, multi-award-winning firm known for responsiveness to our clients, the creativity of our designs, the quality of our work, and the expertise of our staff.