Conga Contracts Consultant
Colorado Springs , CO 80901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
akaCRM, a national Salesforce and Conga consulting firm, seeks a self-motivated and driven individual to join the akaCRM team. In return you will earn a competitive Total Rewards Package and work with leaders who are committed to your success. Candidates must be located in the United States. A Monday through Friday schedule is required with some flexibility in working hours.
- Qualify Conga Contracts CLM sales opportunities and provide guidance and recommendations to clients and prospects.
- Identify decision makers, determine needs/pain points, prepare solutions and proposals and serve as relationship manager for engaged clients.
- Scope/estimate the project needs in terms of hours and costs.
- Prepare contracts and works with clients to secure signed agreements.
- Identify and act on upselling opportunities.
- Document Conga Contracts projects to include project outlines, solution design and configurations.
- Lead Conga Contract projects: discovery, solution design, configuration, documentation, communication and training.
- Mentor other staff Conga CLM consultants.
- Manage the quality control of the implementation processes.
- Develop client Conga CLM training documentation.
- Provide excellent customer service and professional communications at all times to all clients.
- Monitor the overall health of the Conga CLM practice within the company.
- Represent the company professionally at all times.
- Other duties as required.
You must have:
- An eagerness to work hard and drive for success in sales and project leadership in a remote environment.
- The ability to work principally during normal business hours (Monday through Friday schedule).
- The desire to align with the companys core values of trust, teamwork, creativity and scalability.
- Excellent phone and communication skills - must be able to listen well, articulate clearly and document effectively.
- The ability to lead projects and mentor junior consultants.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- A home office or other space to work from, free from interruptions and suitable for conducting professional video conferencing meetings.
- Understanding of contracts lifecycle management terminology.
- The ability to use a phone and computer for 5-8 hours per day during normal business hours.
- 1-3 years prior experience with Conga Contracts.
- Sales experience considered a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM considered a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (work experience in lieu of degree considered)
- Base Salary: $60,000/year
- Total Compensation including Sales Commissions: $75K-$125K depending on performance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance