Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Configuration/Data Management Analyst W Active Secret Clearance
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Hanscom Afb , MA 01731
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intermedia Group, a Defense and Intelligence Community Staffing firm has a client-based opening for the following:TITLE: Configuration/Data Management Analyst w Active Secret ClearanceLOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base (zip 01731)CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret clearance.
We are seeking a Configuration/Data Management Analyst to provide support for the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate at Hanscom AFB.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct and prepare configuration management (CM) plans and procedures, perform configuration audits, monitor trouble reports and change requests, evaluate and select tools to automate the change control process, and provide status accounting support.
- Coordinate with users and developers on the release of new software versions.
- Establish, operate, and maintain program documentation support libraries.
- Assist in the evaluation, definition, standardization, and tracking of data elements and object names.
- Determine entity relationships, assigns attributes, and develops procedures for maintaining enterprise data models.
- Facilitate working groups of functional experts to establish central repository requirements for data storage, protection, and retrieval.
- Create and populate data dictionaries.
- Provide full range of data mapping, validation, and documentation support as well as electronic records management.
- 5+ years experience in configuration and data analysis and management.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of the CM process and inputs across the project life cycle and the handling of Data Item Descriptions (DIDs).
- Experience developing CM plans and performing system audits.
- Able to track change requests and provide regular status updates to all invested parties.
- Familiarity with data modeling and/or data analysis.
- Experience implementing or administering automated CM/DM tools is a plus.
- Must have solid communication skills and be capable of interacting with staff at all levels of an organization.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.STEVE FLEISCHNERINTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site:www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs