Concrete Mixer Driver
Burnco Rock Products Ltd.
Golden , CO 80403
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Excellence. Integrity. Passion.
Since 1912, BURNCO has been supplying aggregate construction materials as a successful, family-run business based in Calgary. Over the last 107 years we have embraced innovative technology and new marketplaces while always maintaining the vision and values that were first introduced by our founder, James F. Burns. Today we continue our unwavering commitment to safety, our renewed focus on family leadership and our steady, dependable growth into the future. We look forward to having you join us on that journey.
Now hiring at our location in Golden, Colorado!
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on what it's like to work at BURNCO! @insideburnco
- Operation of a Ready-Mix Truck
- Routine equipment maintenance, including minor mechanical and unit cleanliness.
- Contribute to keeping locations in and around the plant clean and hazardous free.
- Learn our companys safety protocol in order to execute work safely at all times.
- Stay in compliance with DOT and company requirements
Qualifications and experience:
- A willingness to become part of a team that strives to provide our customers the best materials
- Class A or B CDL (Equipment has air brakes)
- Clean MVR
- Must be able to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check
- High school diploma is desired but not required.
Safety is a core value of BURNCO. In addition to competitive pay and a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k) we offer an annual bonus incentive.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $20.00/hour with potential for increases; experienced drives may start at a higher wage.
- Comprehensive benefits starting the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k company matching).
- Other benefits include holiday pay with no waiting period and employee assistance programs.
- Paid biweekly on Friday's.
- CDL training can be provided for driver's just starting out.
- We'll also provide a voucher for safety boots and safety glasses when needed!