POSITION TITLE: Concessions Coordinator
DIRECT REPORT: Member Services Manager
DEPARTMENT: Member Services
POSITION STATUS: Part-time, hourly position
COMPENSATION: $11.25 per hour
Responsible for coordinating outdoor concessions area, including but not limited to staffing, communication, inventory, and food preparation.
1.Provide staff training and oversight of staffing for outside area in conjunction with Member Services Manager.
2.Collaborate with vendors on food and beverage services and maintain product level appropriate to menus.
3.Communicate any staffing and maintenance issues with respective manager or team leader.
4.Assist with organizing and training staff.
5.Develop daily checklists as appropriate for outdoor staff and Managers on Duty.
6.Assists in the preparation of periodic activity reports and associated documentation.
7.Ability to prepare quality food items by adhering to MVP and Health Department codes.
8.Maintain a clean and professional food preparation area.
9.Ability to provide superior customer service in timely, professional, and courteous manners which are standards affiliated with MVP Sportsplex.
10. Ensures telecommunications procedures are carried out in a professional and timely fashion.
11. Attend and participate in regular Service Game training sessions as directed by supervisor.
12. Maintain a neat and professional appearance, by wearing the MVP Sports Clubs uniform (see uniform matrix) and name badge.
13. Perform any point of sale procedures with CSI Software. Responsible for contents of cash drawer during a specified shift.
14. Effectively communicate members' concerns, comments, and questions to appropriate Manager.
15. Perform all job functions at an exceptional level while adhering to areas of accountability.
16. Other duties as assigned.
1.Minimum High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
2.Two years coordinating and overseeing caf or food preparation and staffing strongly preferred.
3.Must be highly organized and able to communicate effectively with a wide range of diverse customers in an exciting and chaotic environment.
4.Strong observation and intervention skills for dealing positively and constructively with children and parents.
5.Proficiency with various computer programs.
6.Must be able to move frequently between the indoor complex and outdoors. Ability to think quickly and respond with tact and authority.
7.CPR, First Aid and AED certifications required.
8.Excellent verbal and personal communication skills, confident, outgoing, and professional.
9.Minimum 6 months prior customer service experience in high volume service industry.
10. Must be able to work extra hours, weekends, and holidays.
11. Ability to stand 95% of the shift and lift weighted objects up to 40 lbs.
12. Ability to handle multiple tasks and functions while maintaining a low personal stress level.
MVP Sports Clubs