Computer Vision Engineer
Seattle , WA 98126
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Virtual showrooms save lives and the environment. We believe the Metaverse is a more sustainable way to support e-commerce, and we're looking for smart, driven people to help us populate the Metaverse.
Curie is a Seattle-based startup focused on supplying the growing need for 3D, from retail to online experiences, by creating AI-powered tools at the forefront of technology to generate 3D assets.
Work in a remote-work environment with room for autonomy and self-direction. You are self-motivated, work at the forefront of AI-powered tools, and have a passion for high-quality experiences of the future.
We offer competitive salaries and stock options.
Curie is looking for a highly skilled Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineer to join a small but passionate team of developers to produce new and creative software that enables businesses to turn their product photos into quality models.
The ideal candidate will have extensive expertise studying and developing computer vision/machine learning algorithms for use in 3D reconstruction, object identification, scene comprehension, novel view creation, and related fields.
- Help incorporate CV/ML workflows into existing infrastructures
- Design Computer Vision systems that can identify and extract information from images and 3D data
- Work with Machine Learning team to improve our processes of identifying information from images and 3D clouds
- Work with our photogrammetry team to improve the precision of 3D models and geographical data
- Work with our web team to provide intuitive information directly from their computer or mobile device
- Research, create and compare image processing algorithms that can be integrated into our computer vision pipeline
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferably 3+ years of professional level experience in the field of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Computer Graphics or similar
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following topics but not limited to: 3D object recognition, 3D reconstruction, real-time machine vision and its application for robot guidance, pattern recognition, sensor alignment, and calibration
- Familiarity with most common programming tools such as; R, Python, OpenCV, PyTorch3D, Kaolin, Tensorflow, PCL, OpenCL/CUDA, MATLAB, Jupyter.
- Strong analytical skills with solid mathematical foundation
- Creative problem-solver and master of cutting through ambiguity
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Genuine interest and knowledge of digital assets