Computer Scientist, Journeyman
Colorado Springs , CO 80914
Posted 2 weeks ago
INTECON is seeking a Computer Scientist to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC- ITW/AA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC). NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessments of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.. This role requires full-time attendance at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex.
INTECON (Integrity Consulting) is a Woman Owned (WOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides proven Telecommunication, Information Technology, Maintenance & Operations, Engineering Services (T.I.M.E.), and Advisory & Assistance services to government and commercial customers. We provide reliable, customer-driven support and personify responsiveness in serving our clients. We bring proven management from both inside the continental United States and overseas, supporting programs in the United States, Korea, Afghanistan and the Middle East. Our employees are truly our greatest strength and we are fully dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients.
As the TMAC Computer Scientist you will Acts as a consultant in complex or mission critical client requirements. Develop, modify, and apply computer modeling and programming applications to analyze and solve mathematical and scientific problems affecting system and program performance. Participate in all phases of scientific and engineering projects such as research, design, development, testing, modeling, simulating, training, and documentation. Performs requirements analysis, design, and coding methodologies; data base design approaches; documentation standards; configuration management; DOD software policy; and DOD test and evaluation requirements
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security or other DoD recognized higher level cert)
- A current Crestron Programming certification
- Must have and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technologies Discipline & 5 yrs applicable experience (Advanced Applicable degree & 3 yrs experience)
- Programming: Responsible for meeting project programming specifications. Ensure that all Crestron control programming functions are completed in a timely, efficient manner and to the client's satisfaction. This includes the development of new code as well as modification/debugging of existing code
- Contributing to the ongoing development of templates and methodology.
- Installing, testing and supporting Crestron control system code and graphics, on site
- Provide field support and expertise to the installation staff on jobs utilizing a combined skill set of advanced programming, equipment configuration, troubleshooting, documentation, etc.
- Provide advanced programming and graphic touch panel interface layouts for integrated audiovisual systems using various source code including Crestron
- Responsible for organizing, maintaining and archiving all job related code, graphic touch panel layouts and programs
- Debug and test fixes to operational problems with AVMM systems
- Confirm customer requirements be reviewing operator needs concerning input data, and output requirements
- Provide testing and ongoing site support on all Crestron coding
- This position requires a current Crestron Programming certification and Commercial AV system design experience
- Support AV programming, audio design, digital signage, communications, data, and control systems with existing and new AV control systems
- Conduct user training, provide status briefs to manager, and assist in development, update and maintaining SOPs and operational guides on AV systems
- Works with the engineering staff to develop and maintain network requirements, architectures, and designs. Understand how programming cause/effect impacts the overall audio visual systems
- Takes an active role in the design and installation of small to large-scale AV systems to include: video teleconferencing, sound systems, lighting, displays, and Command-and-Control operation centers
- Knowledge of AV/VTC hardware, software and network connections
INTECON is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Follow us on any social media platform