Provide 2nd level engineering support to operational ATC NAS systems such as CSS-WX and emerging systems (National Voice Switch-NVS)
• Ability to provide technical input to engineering documents, participate in design reviews.
• Understanding of systems and databases (ORACLE, PostGIS) networking and computer environments (LINUX).
• Develop and manage scripts, assisting database administration in Linux/Windows environment.
• Ability to analyze and review software and databases, code, and requirements.
• Communicate technical and complex concepts to team members orally and in writing.
• Ability to plan, develop Test Plan, organize and execute Test Procedures, document results, and generate test reports
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, mathematics or related field
3, 5, or 12 Years of related experience
• Familiarity with FAA systems, processes and Programs preferred
• Working knowledge with Oracle database development and testing
• Working knowledge with Linux OS, Linux shell scripting and Windows
• Experience with Configuration Management and Program Management
• Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals