Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Compliance/Customer Service Associate
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Compliance/Customer Service Associate performs a variety of customer service, compliance, and legal activities. The Compliance/Customer Service Associate handles front-line communication responses in the customer service portal for a variety of requests in an efficient and effective manner to keep customers satisfied and retain business. The Compliance/Customer Service Associate audits websites to ensure compliance with laws such as the Restore Online Shoppers Confidence Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act. The Compliance/Customer Service Associate compiles information learned from the audit in the form of an excel sheet or word document.
- Answer incoming emails to our customer service portal.
- Resolve customer complaints, troubleshoots issues to determine best path for resolution.
- Follow up with customers to resolve inquiries regarding prize status.
- Document customer interactions.
- Audit websites for compliance with regulations, state law, and federal laws.
- Drafts documents to post on company website.
- Review privacy policies and terms and conditions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Candidate
- Part time or Full Time (Full Time preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening and comprehension skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- A clear team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customer situations
- Excellent time management skills must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong PC skills including MS Office; Word and Excel
- Ability to navigate information systems and internet
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When were not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, tooCompetitive salaryDiscounted gym membershipsAmple career and professional growth opportunitiesOpen office space for team collaborationHealth, dental, and vision insurance401K with generous employer matchThe amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!