Compliance Program Analyst
Arlington , VA 22201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WWC Global is seeking an analyst to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) CISA Interagency Security Committee (ISC). The employee will provide analytical and statistical consultation and program management of the Compliance Program, which is the measurement and reporting function of the ISC as follows:
- Assist in the development of strategies for analyzing, evaluating, and exploring new initiatives, technologies, and programs that support the ISC compliance program.
- Participate in report planning, provide extensive data analysis on metrics, and assist in the composition and editing of ISC documents.
- Provide support for the design, development, and implementation of the ISC outreach for the compliance process and technical support teams in the field.
- Provide support and participate in ISC outreach for the compliance process, including facilitating communications and trainings with stakeholders on compliance reporting, assistance, and verification as needed.
- Provide analytic capability to track compliance reporting results and determine compliance gaps across Federal facilities.
- Provide performance based metrics development guidance to Federal agency and department partners.
- Prepare, format, and edit products, briefings, and talking points in support of compliance program briefing with Federal agencies and departments. These materials may be for DHS internal or external dissemination and may include internal reports and publications; summaries of programs, reports of research findings, and news articles.
- Coordinate and provide support for Compliance Subcommittee and working group meetings resulting action items.
- Participate and attend, as required, on and off site ISC meetings. Providing technical, program, and administrative support utilizing SharePoint, MS Teams, Power BI/Tableau and other tools.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation including fingerprinting.
- Must be able to obtain DHS suitability.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- 3-10 years relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency using all Microsoft Office applications, specifically SharePoint and Excel.
- Knowledgeable in data management and analytical programs such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Ability to develop concise and relevant policies.
- Ability to perform analysis, gather and disseminate information and communicate problems and results.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Master's Degree.
- DHS Suitability previously confirmed and current.
- MS Project experience.
- Experience in audit, compliance, or using validation boards.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.