Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
All American Home Care
Philadelphia , PA 19140
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
All American Home Care
All American Home Care is actively seeking an experienced professional in the field of compliance to join our Administrative Home Care Team.
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the implementation, maintenance and managing the company's compliance program ensuring that All American Home Care is compliant with the local laws and regulations.
- Overseeing, monitoring and updating the implementation and adherence of All American Home Care's compliance department
- Implementing written compliance policies, procedures and standards of conduct
- Developing and maintaining effective lines of communication
- Developing, coordinating and participating in a multifaceted educational and training program regarding the company's Compliance department for staff and vendors
- Maintaining and distributing relevant compliance educational materials and regulatory compliance updates
- Reviewing established systems to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations
- Create and manage reports to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations
- Conducting periodic risk assessments and response plans
- Conducting and managing internal monitoring and auditing
- Responding promptly to detected offenses, developing corrective action and reporting findings via established processes
- Reporting on a regular basis to senior management on the progress of the implementation and operation of the compliance program, and assisting these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency, quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse and waste;
- Reporting on a regular basis to senior management of Internal Audit and Compliance on the progress of timely issues and initiatives.
- Perform formal written reports to senior management summarizing completed projects as well as short and long term range objectives of the compliance program.
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in applying compliance and audit standards, procedures and techniques
- Must have a strong knowledge of the laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- Have expertise in report writing and oral presentations.
- Professional attitude and have the ability to work with and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Bilingual (Russian and English) candidates preferred.
- Must have at least two years of compliance/quality assurance experience.