Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Work with clients to obtain requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases.
- Evaluate the information from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the clients business requests and needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead a project or group.
- This position is primarily responsible for supporting the store construction project management processes.
- Responsible for collection, assembly, distribution, and filing of project information; for tracking and recording receipt of project deliverables; scheduling, and issuing business partner notifications.
- The candidate should possess a general understanding of the construction project processes, from inception to closeout.
- The candidate should also have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks; possess excellent communication and customer service skills; and have strong organizational skills with attention to detail
Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job?:
Learning Agility, Time Management, Accountability, Result Oriented
Top 3-5 Soft Skills for Gap culture fit:
People person, Flexible, Tenacious, Resourceful ? Additional Desired Skills:
Organized, Strong communicator, Intellectually curious, process minded
Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.):
College degree 2-3 years in real estate, construction, project management, or related experience
Software skills required: Oracle, Excel
What does a typical day look like for this contractor?
A lot of customer service/communication tasks, coordinate / collect project activities, manage multiple projects while prioritizing customer requests, maintain project database information (DOP/SED, SQ/FT) and running two critical reports.