Clearance Requirement Public Trust Job Description: Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Compensation Analyst to support the Office of Bureau of Human Resources Executive Office (HR/EX). Duties, Tasks and
Task 1: Plan, organize, and manage the compensation policy work for approximately 15 Missions abroad. Independently analyze and evaluate both salary and benefit data from a variety of international consultants, post personnel, special studies, and other resources.
Task 2: Using analyzed data, host country labor law, and prevailing practice, develop and design complex benefits plans for posts, including private and statutory benefits, while ensuring compliance of benefits plans with U.S. and host country labor law.
Task 3: Develop broad knowledge and expertise on compensation and benefits issues for approximately 15 Missions abroad in in order to be able to respond to basic to complex questions and concerns about current compensation policies; posed by individuals at varying levels of the State Department and other Foreign Affairs agencies.
Task 4: Work on special projects and participate in working group sessions about post-specific issues or about regional problems and concerns relating to compensation and benefit issues.
Task 5: Maintain thorough electronic files about all work completed in HR/OE using HR/OEs data storage guidelines and labeling conventions.
In-depth knowledge of and skill in using SharePoint, Word, and Excel with advanced spreadsheet functions.
In-depth knowledge of and skill in applying mathematical, analytical and quantitative methods.
Ability to work independently within broad goal setting set by supervisor.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history. THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nations advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients,
VIEW JOBS12/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-09T00:00<p>Job Description: Strategic Solutions International is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Compensation Analyst to support the Office of Bureau of Human Resources Executive Office (HR/EX). Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities: Task 1: Plan, organize, and manage the compensation policy work for approximately 15 Missions abroad. Independently analyze and evaluate both salary and benefit data from a variety of international consultants, post personnel, special studies, and other resources. Task 2: Using analyzed data, host country labor law, and prevailing practice, develop and design complex benefits plans for posts, including private and statutory benefits, while ensuring compliance of benefits plans with U.S. and host country labor law. Task 3: Develop broad knowledge and expertise on compensation and benefits issues for approximately 15 Missions abroad in in order to be able to respond to basic to complex questions and concerns about current compensation policies; posed by individuals at varying levels of the State Department and other Foreign Affairs agencies. Task 4: Work on special projects and participate in working group sessions about post-specific issues or about regional problems and concerns relating to compensation and benefit issues. Task 5: Maintain thorough electronic files about all work completed in HR/OE using HR/OE’s data storage guidelines and labeling conventions. Required Experience: In-depth knowledge of and skill in using SharePoint, Word, and Excel with advanced spreadsheet functions. In-depth knowledge of and skill in applying mathematical, analytical and quantitative methods. Ability to work independently within broad goal setting set by supervisor.</p><p>50k - 60k</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p>See above. </p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>To be determined.</p>Strategic Solutions InternationalWashingtonDC
VIEW JOBS12/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-03T00:00Your success is a train ride away.
Amtrak connects businesses and communities across the country and we move America's workforce toward the future. We employ more than 20,000 diverse, energetic professionals in a variety of career fields throughout the United States. The safety of our passengers, our employees, the public and our operating environment is our priority and the success of our railroad is the result of our employees.
Are you ready to join our team?
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Senior Compensation Analyst position provides advanced level support in the areas of compensation design and development, implementation, and administration of Amtrak's compensation, pay-for-performance and performance management programs. This position is also responsible for interpreting compensation policy and recommending changes to existing policies and practices; oversees the market pricing and job evaluation processes; spearheads company-wide program implementations; develops employee communications; reviews the impact of compensation legislation and ensures Amtrak is in compliance with new regulations; provides compensation consultation to managers at all levels; and ensures that Amtrak's compensation programs and practices are aligned with Amtrak's business objectives.
* Provides project management support to a variety of compensation initiatives including, performance management, pay-for-performance plans, variable pay programs, salary structure development, merit increase guidelines, relocation, and compensation system maintenance and enhancement.
* Continuously researches compensation best practices, making appropriate recommendations for improvement to existing compensation policies.
* Clarifies and interprets compensation practices/guidelines and provides consultation to managers, verbally and in writing, on issues relating to their staff.
* Provides ad-hoc reporting and job-worth analysis. Prepares reports on various compensation metrics.
* Works closely with Sr Manager, Compensation and the Director, Compensation & Relocation and HR Technology/IT in the development and administration of the company's pay-for-performance and performance management policies and/or guidelines.
* Performs HRIS, Organization Management queries/research and maintenance in order to properly evaluate positions internally and keep organizational structure clean. Creates and maintains a system for tracking compensation evaluations and actions. Develops and maintains position description database.
* Conducts routine audits of the organizational position structure to identify titling and grading issues that are out of line with company's compensation policies/practices.
* Conducts salary surveys/research in order to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness.
* Evaluates jobs using established evaluation system, ensuring compliance with company's compensation policy and procedures.
* Interviews managers and incumbents to obtain position information.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a compensation role preferably with a large employer or at least 3 years as a compensation consultant for a human resources management firm.
PHR or CCP certification
* Proven background in mathematics, data analysis, accounting and/or business statistics.
* Strong consulting skills and the ability to articulate concepts and organizational perspectives in a clear and concise manner.
* Ability to work independently; achieve deliverables within tight timeframes and work effectively in a diverse, collaborative environment.
* Demonstrated skills using PC-based spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, Access); Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of HRIS systems.
COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Posting Location(s):District of Columbia; Maryland; Virginia
Job Family/Function:Human Capital
Education Requirements:Bachelors Degree
Travel Requirements:Up to 25%
Employment Experience Requirements:3 - 5 years of experience
Amtrak employees power our progress through their performance.
We want your work at Amtrak to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for Amtrak job opportunities.
All positions require pre-employment background verification, medical review and pre-employment drug screen. Amtrak is committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping Amtrak safe and drug-free.
In accordance with DOT regulations (49 CFR section 40.25), Amtrak is required to obtain prior drug and alcohol testing records for applicants/employees intending to perform safety- sensitive duties for covered Department of Transportation positions. If an applicant/employee refuses to provide written consent for Amtrak to obtain these records, he/she will not permitted to perform safety-sensitive functions.
Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Amtrak is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all to apply. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability (including blindness), or veteran status.
POSTING NOTES: Human Capital || Corporate
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00Job Description:
This is a remote (work from home) opportunity open to candidates nationwide. Prior experience working from a home office environment is preferred but not required.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will develop, implement, and administer compensation and incentive policy, procedures, practices, and programs. Develops and conducts compensation data analysis for reporting on Total Rewards programs. Provides communications and guidance to customers regarding Total Rewards compensation-related programs. Leads and develops systems and process application improvements. Responsible for assessing adherence to compensation programs through interpretation of program metrics. Assists Total Rewards project management teams on special assignments.
* Develops reports to evaluate compensation programs, using metrics such as dashboard analytics.
* Conducts market surveys to determine compensation trends; applies job evaluation techniques to determine internal job value. Engages in equity studies.
* Serves as project resource on special assignments. Assists with development of methodologies, procedures and analytics to complete projects. Assists other consultants and project management teams as assigned.
* Develops, implements, administers compensation and incentive policy, procedures, practices, and programs.
* Provides guidance and consultation to HR Service Delivery customers regarding compensation and incentive policy, practices and procedures.
* Assists in the development of Total Rewards training materials, for use in virtual platforms such as webinar applications. Assists in presentation delivery.
* Coaches, trains and assists team members by sharing knowledge and experience when opportunities arise.
Systems & Process Application Improvements:
* Coordinates, advances, and coaches continuous improvement enhancements for automated processes, in conjunction with other compensation and HR community (HRSD, HRSS, HRIS) stakeholders. Key is streamlining processes such that HR community users are comfortable in advising managers for self-service and pulling compensation-related reports.
* Leads other analysts in the identification and implementation of process enhancements and developing new applications for compensation systems and tools.
* Develops specifications and test procedures to ensure user requirements are executed. May require understanding of formula – based logic driven capabilities without necessarily the ability to program (code).
* Governance: Applies, assesses and interprets program metrics regarding adherence to standards such as policies, practices, and regulations to determine risk for non-compliance.
* Assesses impacts of compensation changes as they affect budget. May recommend options regarding program costs, including alternative approaches.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent relevant education and/or experience required. CCP certification or progress toward CCP is desirable but not required.
* Experience: Minimum of 5 - 7 years HR, Compensation and data manipulation and analysis experience required. Must be able to conduct compensation research and analysis in database, spreadsheet and compensation software packages.
* Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills; ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external partners. Ability to work independently. Strong analytical and quantitative skills for financial modeling, incentive plan design, market benchmarking and job evaluation Strong attention to detail & accuracy. Ability to prioritize and multi-task and not miss a deadline. Proven ability to present information verbally and visually to groups of various sizes required. Experience with Microsoft Access Database (SQL) and advanced Microsoft Excel skills applicable (advanced formula development, pivot table design, graphs, charts, etc.) Experience with Workday and Market Pay preferred but not required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
American Red CrossWashingtonDC