Ridgefield Park , NJ 07660
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
In this position, you will work with all the clients companies, and become a key member of the corporate HR team. As the client continues to grow and develop, you also will have the opportunity to learn and develop technical expertise to help support your professional growth.
What you'll do:
- Maintain, update, and administer/support the bonus program for the client and their subsidiary companies.
- Serve as the central resource for all of the clients companies regarding incentive plan design, maintenance, and administration.
- Manage salary increase program for all the clients companies including budgets, approvals, and communications.
- Act as a resource to all the clients companies regarding job descriptions, salary surveys, and comp-related data.
- Design, propose, and maintain organization processes and procedures to be used for comp-related comparisons, RFP's, and executive guidance.
What you'll bring to the table:
3+ years of demonstrated compensation experience in corporate environment including:
- Performing administration/support for incentive and bonus plans.
- Creating compensation metrics, trending data, and forecasting budgets.
- Using Excel skills at an intermediate to advanced level to analyze and present data. Writing communications on comp-related processes/information.
- Pluses include experience working with sales incentive plans; and compensation-related certifications such as Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or a university program.
- Bachelors degree.