Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Company Driver Reefer Hazmat Class A
Clayton , AL 36016
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A Family owned and operated HazMat/Reefer company, started 4 years ago with only 1 truck has now grown to over 30 units priding themselves on customer service and treating everyone with respect, providing their customers with safe and careful solutions is the foundation of their business.
They really would like to express the importance and feel of a home and Family. Every driver makes the sacrifice to be away from their home and family, and they do their very best to be the home-away-from-home. Call George, 22 year Veteran Driver (903) 704-0332
- Must have positive and neat appearance
- 3 Years OTR experience
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements
- Safe and clean driving record no DWI/DUI in the past 5 years
- Ready to work and make money
- $0.50cpm, all miles with endorsements and $0.10cpm Per Diem.
- Haul mostly paint, adhesives, chemicals, concentrated liquids and industrial commodities.
- Run mostly East of the Mississippi (I35) including the East coast, specifically a few direct customers in Allentown and Flemington PA.
- Bus each candidate to Orientation or they will authorize a $150.00 allowance for travel if you want to purchase your own flight. You may also drive your own personal vehicle and will be reimbursed $0.35 cpm. UP TO cost of a bus ticket.
- Provide meals and hotel accommodations during orientation.
- Drivers will get to or through the house on first or second load to get the rest of belongings.
- Medical Benefits available through United Healthcare after 1st 90 days of employment.
- 401k, AFLAC, Dental and Vision
- Driver managers shoot for 3,000 or more miles weekly, attainability depends on each drivers motivation.
- Candidates that attend orientation on or before 8/28/18, they will receive a $2,000.00 bonus, $1,000.00 paid on 1st check and $1,000.00 paid on 5th check.