Community & Support Administrative Associate
Sunnyvale , CA 94085
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who are we and why join us?
- We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the worlds largest online counseling service. Its secure online platform and broad network of licensed therapists help those facing lifes challenges by providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling. Each month, the BetterHelp platform facilitates over 500,000 messages, chats, voice calls and video sessions that let people get the help they need using their computer, tablet or smartphone - anytime, anywhere.
- We're big and small at the same time. We've already built a network of thousands of counselors, served millions of members, and facilitated tens of millions of counseling sessions. Yet, our team is still small and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and make your mark.
- We're growing super-fast. In 2015 we expanded our resources and expertise by joining Teladoc (NYSE:TDOC), the nations first and largest telehealth provider, helping to make BetterHelp the worlds largest e-counseling platform. Theres no better time to join!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-starter, hard-working, passionate individual to own the communication and relationship with our fast-growing community of members and counselors. This is an all-around versatile position where you get to wear many hats in a nimble environment. Your roles will span over customer service, account management, product, training, and everything that makes our community better!
What will you do?
- You will be a contact point and liaison for both members and counselors
- You will use email and phone to assist our users by resolving day-to-day issues, ensuring high level of service, providing outstanding support and improving their experience
- You will be recruiting, interviewing, credentialing, onboarding and training new counselors who join us
- You will proactively conduct outreach and maintain productive communications with members and counselors to get feedback, improve satisfaction, and prevent churn
- You will initiate, own, coordinate and be responsible for special projects that involve counselors or other third parties
- You will help our product and service get better by funneling users' feedback, issues and requests into the product's roadmap
- You will take part in marketing, PR, and brand awareness initiatives
- You will take part in the product's QA - performing regular and initiated testing to the products performance, features and functionality
- You will handle general administrative work as it relates to the team when needed
- You will enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride in building a world-class product that makes a difference on people's lives
What will you NOT do?
- You will NOT be confined to your "job". You will get involved in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we do.
- You will NOT treat this as a "job". We believe in what we do and we are very passionate about it. If you're simply looking for a job to pay the bills, please don't apply.
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people allowed here!
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we believe in maintaining sustainable work/life balance. Really.
- Ambitious, hard working, execution-oriented, eager to get results and succeed
- Tech-savvy - being able to grasp, operate and master complicated computer systems
- Analytical and metrics driven (really)
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Being able to present and convey ideas clearly and confidently
- Time management and organizational skills
- To make sure you read the job description, please add the word "moussaka" to your cover letter
- Curiosity about everything
- Ability and willingness for occasional work over weekends
- Love to help people!
Advantages (not mandatory but great to have):
- Bachelors or Masters degree in psychology, social work, etc.
- Experience in providing customer support over email
- Experience in customer-facing environment
- Experience in recruiting/interviewing
- Experience in developing applications or sites
- Startup experience
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Excellent health, dental, vision coverage
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Catered lunch every day
- Shuttle available to and from Caltrain
- Building something that matters - loved by the people and admired by the press
- Any piece of hardware or software that will make you happy and productive
- A fun office with hammocks and massage chairs
- Awesome people to work with