Community Sales Director: Senior Living
Tulsa , Oklahoma 74133
Posted 3 months ago
|Senior Star at Woodland Terrace is looking for aCommunity Sales Directorto oversee the sales and marketing department for our community.|
Senior Staris an organization whose corporate philosophy is based on profound respect in everything we do, both with our associates, as well as our residents and their families.
TheCommunity Relations Director
is a result oriented sales professional.The Community Relations Director is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and facilitating the implementation of projects related to the commitment to community relations and being a valued neighbor in those communities that we serve. Promote the increased occupancy and positive public awareness of the community and Senior Star. Completes other projects assigned by the Executive Director as well as ensures the safety of Senior Star residents by following established safety protocols and procedures.
Along with all other Senior Star associates, the Community Relations Director, encourages and promotes the leasing and marketing success of the community. The position is responsible for conducting job duties according to the Senior Star Mission, Vision, Values and Goals.
Experience within the Senior Living and Retirement Industries and a strong desire to improve the lives of seniors is preferred. Knowledge of the local geographic area required. Current professional relationships a plus. Individuals must conduct business professionally and in accordance with the mission and values of our organization. Our organization offers excellent compensation and benefits package and professional work environment. Selected candidate must successfully complete and clear all pre-employment screenings.Job RequirementsHours:
Flexibility in scheduling is required to meet the needs of our residents and the community. 40 + hours/week, may include weekends and evening hours as marketing needs dictateESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Supervises, coaches and mentors Community Sales Coordinators.
- Works in partnership with community-based providers to promote the leasing of the community.
- Develops and promotes community relations opportunities.
- Represents the company at community meetings.
- Oversees and participates as needed in community outreach events.
- Monitors the market and the competition of similar communities.
- Develops and executes a quarterly leasing and marketing plan.
- Prepare the bi-annual market survey.
- Prepare and assemble marketing materials for guests.
- Ensures leasing coverage 7 days a week with rotating weekends for staff.
- Conducts tours of the community.
- Conducts home visits as required.
- Participates in all community daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Monitors community regularly for neatness, cleanliness, and best impression for guests.
- Facilitates the move in process for a smooth transition for new residents working with other departments as necessary.
- Collaborates and coordinates with other operating units as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
is an organization whose corporate philosophy is based on profound respect in everything we do, both with our associates, as well as our residents and their families.
Senior Star's mission is toUnite and Serve
. We unite as exceptional stewards for seniors and those who love them, and serve as thoughtful spokespeople for senior living.
Our Values guide our way. WeCommit
to fiscal responsibility.Honor
what we do.Respect
each associate.At Senior Star we PROMISE to do for each other withLOVE.Check out what working for Senior Star is all about:http://www.seniorstar.com/culture-video/
Senior Star is certified a great place to work!http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/senior-star
(over 1200 assocIAtes surveyed)94%GREAT CHALLENGES96%GREAT ATMOSPHERE93%GREAT REWARDS97%GREAT PRIDE94%GREAT COMMUNICATION93%GREAT BOSSES
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY92%
PEOPLE CELEBRATE SPECIAL EVENTS AROUND HERE.92%
I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE WAYS WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY.91%
I FEEL I MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.91%
MY WORK HAS SPECIAL MEANING: THIS IS NOT "JUST A JOB".90%
WHEN I LOOK AT WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH, I FEEL A SENSE OF PRIDE.