Develops strategic plans that enhance community relations and increases patient census for primary care services at integrated healthcare centers
Comprehends the socio-economic and cultural beliefs prevalent among diverse residents within the context of geographical area
Plans engagement strategies for the social, peer, family and provider networks in the primary care clinic
Develops communication activities using print and social media for patients and community residents that publicizes JFCS’ services for primary medical care, and the role JFCS plays in collaboration with State and Local Health Departments, Health Insurance Plans, Health Care Systems, School Districts, Local Civic and Recreational Organizations, Tribal Health Care Clinics, Medical Academic Institutions, and Professional Associations
Establishes and maintains relationships and coalitions with Community, State, and Regional Advocacy Organizations to promote the value of JFCS’ primary care
Maintains currency in state policy, state agency regulations, federal regulations and national advocacy group activities impacting the service delivery of primary care in JFCS primary care clinics
Collaborates with site directors and maintains a database that depicts population and census growth within the clinic, statistics for community and civic outreach as well as individual residential and group contacts
Prepares reports that include factor analysis for primary care utilization within the community the clinic services against the strategic plans and activities designed to increase primary care census at the clinic and the overall community populace
Key Performance Indicators
Actively engages in community events and activities, chambers of commerce meetings, civic associations gatherings, health fairs, recreational events, school events open to the public, school board leaders, local politicians and other community activists
Charts and codifies participation in community and civic association events, community meetings and individual meetings with community leaders and residents
Evaluates the percentage of penetration into a designated community against strategic targeted goals
Makes presentations on strategic plan progress, community outreach, patient engagement and overall marketing and advertising efforts to clinic and philanthropic staff
Seeks opportunities through displays, exhibitions, seminars and forums to market and advertise primary care services
Uses podcasts, Twitter, Facebook, text blasts and other electronic linkages to market JFCS primary care services
Ensures JFCS has a media presence in local newspapers, community and civic newsletters
Prepares monthly analytical reports and compares statistical results to targeted goals for participant increases
Measures results of advertising campaigns and adjusts strategic plans accordingly
Prepares visual aids that show a continuum of progress by project, activity and event
Prepares regular reports on the results of planned activities, projects and community interfacing
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Health Administration, Marketing
Experience with corporate communications, marketing and community relations
Superior writing and verbal communication skills
Ability to speak to varied and diverse audiences
Capacity to draft, implement and measure results of strategic plans designed to increase community awareness and patient enrollment
Ability to think critically, work independently, adjust to varying work environments, changes and goals in order to maximize results
Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job including prolonged sitting and in certain positions driving, lifting 20lbs, walking, standing and executing dexterity with a keyboard or smart pad.
VIEW JOBS11/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-13T00:00Overview
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
EducationAssociate's Degree or Diploma in Nursing. All staff who have direct responsibility for the care of stroke patients, please refer to the addendum for stroke specific education requirements. Required All Diploma and ADN hires must complete BSN within 30 months of hire date. RequiredOther Graduate from an accredited NLN/CCNE insitution. Required Experience1 year RN experience RequiredOther Network float position: Two (2) years RN experience Required Licenses and CertificationsRegistered Nurse (RN) State And/Or Compact State Licensure Licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Arizona Upon Hire RequiredBasic Life Support (BLS) Certification in BLS training course C, and unit specific certification as required by specialty area. Required
Job SummaryThe RN's practice is guided by the ANA Standard for Professional Nurse and Code of Ethics. The RN has knowledge of professional nursing principles, practices, concepts, and procedures as applied to the care of the patient population served. The RN records patients' medical history and symptoms help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results, operate medical equipment, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation. The RN establishes a care plan or contributes to an existing plan. The plan may include activities, such as administering medication, including careful checking of dosages and avoiding interactions; starting, maintaining, and discontinuing intravenous (IV) lines for fluid, medication, blood, and blood products; administering therapies and treatments; observing the patient and recording those observations; and consulting with physicians and other healthcare clinicians. The RN teaches patients and their families how to manage their illnesses or injuries, explain post-treatment and home care needs; diet, nutrition, and exercise programs; and self-administration of medication and therapy. The RN provides direction to licensed practical nurses and nursing aides regarding patient care and delegates when appropriate. The RN supports efforts to advance clinical knowledge and skills. The RN precepts new hire staff and students. The RN assists the staff and students to seek and complete the tasks required to complete their competency skills. The RN continues to enhance their knowledge in the nursing management and care of patient problems and conditions as required. The RN may continue to improve the patients experience, clinical outcomes and works to promote a healthy work environment. Nursing practices theory based nursing that is evidenced based utilizing a Shared Governance model for decision-making.All RN staff who have direct responsibility for the care of stroke patients must have knowledge of:• Stroke symptoms and warning signs• Protocols and pathways used to identify, evaluate and management of stroke patients• NIHSS and Modified Rankin Stroke scales• Stroke Alert activation and protocol• Stoke quality indicators• Available stroke patient education materials and community resources• Educational requirements• Stroke Center website resources
* Possess the knowledge of how to collect health data in a systematic and ongoing manner, prioritizing data collection as determined by the patient's immediate condition or needs, and involving the family. Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnoses, and utilize the nursing diagnosis to develop, implement, evaluate and revise an appropriate patient plan of care that is family centered, developmentally and age-appropriate, and culturally relevant.
* Identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient and their specific health problems. Develops plans of care that are individualized to the patient's condition or needs, reflecting current nursing practice that is evidence-based, providing for continuity of care, and are family centered.
* Implements interventions in the plan of care. Initiates treatments, medications, emergency and resuscitative measures based on appropriate utilization of standing orders, policies and procedures. Provides nursing care to meet the physical, emotional, spiritual, and social-cultural needs of the patient and family utilizing a family-centered approach to care delivery.
* Evaluates the patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes. Documents observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures, multi-systems monitoring data, and other data relevant to the patient's care in a retrievable form. Provides ongoing evaluation of the quality and effectiveness of the care plan to ensure that they maintain and enhance patient outcomes that promote the delivery of cost-effective high quality healthcare
* Evaluates one's own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and relevant statutes and regulations of the system and department policies and maintains current knowledge in nursing practice. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice.
* Integrates ethical principles in all aspects of practice. Enhances knowledge of culture and diversity needs for specific populations.
* Collaborates with others in the practice of nursing professional development at the institutional, local, regional and state levels. as colleagues. Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of peers and other health care providers through positive role-modeling, fostering peer relationships, and participating in preceptor and/or mentor programs thereby creating an environment for quality practice.
* Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary team in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care delivery. Collaborates with the patient, family and other health care providers in providing patient care
* Develops and evaluates standards of care for patients that are evidence-based. Identifies changes that should be made in nursing practice using an evidence-based approach and facilitating the initiation of, adoption of, and adaptation to change. Participates in and uses evidence-based research to identify strategies for improving nursing practice, and patient outcomes. Designs, creates, and applies research by supporting the integration of research into practice fostering the use of systematic evaluative research with regard to clinical, educational, and managerial data.
* Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, and cost in planning and delivering patient care by utilizing all resources effectively and efficiently.
VIEW JOBS11/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-15T00:00Job Description
Important Note: If you are selected to move forward in the process, next steps for this job may include an on-line assessment and a video screen. Please make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly (including your spam folder) as the invitations for these activities will be emailed to you. For internal candidates, you must apply via the Jobs site on Teamworks or Teamworks at Home and please ensure your profile lists a personal (external) email address as your primary email address so you can receive communications and complete these potential activities. Please refer to the Team Member Handbook for more information on the Internal Job Opportunities Process.
To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a teller at Wells Fargo you will spend your time interacting with customers focused on providing exceptional customer service and building relationships. You will engage customers in conversations and share ways Wells Fargo can help to meet their financial needs.
Your responsibilities include:
* Engaging customers in conversations, listening to them, and proactively helping to meet their financial needs
* Asking questions to get to know the customer to build relationships
* Introducing customers to another branch team member or sharing digital options that may make banking easier for them.
* Working as a part of a team to help customers succeed financially
* Following policies and procedures to minimize risk
* Accurately and efficiently processing transactions
* Maintaining a cash drawer including taking in and giving out cash and balancing
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks. Training schedule is as follows: Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5:00pm.
* 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
* Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
* Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
* Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
* Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
* Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
* Cash handling experience
* Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
* Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
* Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
* Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
* Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
* Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
* Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Other Desired Qualifications
* Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
AZ-Glendale: 9082 W Glendale Ave - Glendale, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
VIEW JOBS11/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-11T00:00Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader, motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Full Time Athlete to join our team.
Are you ready?
As a Nike Direct Athlete, you provide world-class service to the consumer using the four service principles:
KNOW: Build an authentic connection with consumers by getting to know them to guide their journey.
EQUIP: Credible Athletes equip consumers through product and service knowledge and expertise.
ENGAGE: Connect with consumers by inviting them to engage with Nike.
INSPIRE: Inspire by creating an emotional connection to the brand between the consumer and Nike.
* Be passionate about Nike products and services.
* Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
* Deliver the best possible service an attention to all consumers.
* Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
* Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
* Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
* Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
* Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.