Community Relations Liason
Denver , CO 80237
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!! Community Relations Liaison
A community relations liaisons primary responsibilities are to build relationships with referral sources, and community organizations and to recognize and develop areas of growth that will result in revenue generation.A community relations liaison also plays a major role in ensuring quality service delivery and performs tasks that help the organization deliver our effectively.
Outside sales experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with Patients and employees.
- Must possess problem solving, conflict resolution, decision making and planning/organizing skills.
- The ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment, as well as carry out instructions from supervisor.
- Acceptance of the philosophy and goals of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interact in a professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer to input and retrieve data as required by job duties.
- The ability to be in the field for at least 8 hours per day.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
LINE OF AUTHORITY:Reports to the Administrator.
- Drive revenue and meet associated sales goals.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Perform tasks related to logging daily sales activity.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate internally about new opportunities, services issues and other issues that affect the day-to-day business of a community relations liaison.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business goals, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage and control departmental expenditures within established budgets.
- Understand and adhere to established policies and procedures.
Job Description - Community Relations Liaisoncontinued
- The above list reflects some but not all essential job functions.There may be other or alternate job functions assigned by supervisory personnel.