Community Outreach Supervisor
- Are you an experienced Community Outreach Supevisor looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who we need:
Responsible for daily oversight of Community Health Worker staff. Monitors productivity and quality standards of the department to meet contract deliverables and company business objectives while ensuring excellent customer service.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What youll do:
- Hire, supervise, monitor and evaluate the performance of the Community Health Workers, and prioritizes and assigns workload to meet requirements of CHW outreach work in the counties served in accordance with the contract.
- Ensures that Community Health Worker staff log information into required web based programs and data bases and monitors their work to ensure that data entry is timely and accurate.
- Ensures that turnaround times are met for client inquiries, complaints, following standard operating procedures. Oversees staff communication with customers for accuracy of response and courteous manner.
- Guides, directs, trains, and assists staff to ensure they are knowledgeable regarding methods, tools, and procedures within the state, KEPRO and all regulatory guidelines. Provides support and direction to staff for difficult situations.
- Keeps current on policies and procedures ensuring that staff can research, resolve and report customer problems.
- Ensures that quality measures and metrics are met or exceeded. The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
What youll need:
- College Degree, preferably in a healthcare related field, or High School diploma and equivalent related experience.
- Experience in healthcare role preferred.
- Experience in public health preferred.
- Experience in a role working with the general public, developing relationships and making referrals to other agencies and experience problem solving preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Medical terminology.
- Health insurance industryMedicaid a plus.
- Appropriate computer software applications
- Work as a leader as well as a team member.
- Multi-task, prioritize and provide direction for workflow sharing among staff.
- Problem Solve and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Handle difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Follow confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Capable of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- Organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish-English a plus.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team