Illustrate our core values and strive to achieve our mission. Lead the Community Management team to achieve the following:
Creation of a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and personal introductions.
Maintenance of building occupancy by achieving sales goals and managing churn.
Drive financial success on a building level
Ensuring that building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
Driving growth and promotion of WeLive-provided service offerings.
Maintaining company standards and expectations.
Community Management & Events:
Manage all front of house operations and communicate with market support to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction.
Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walk-throughs.
Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity.
Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and sales-related events and to review for adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets.
Proactively gather data on requested amenities or services and identify how WeLive or partners could help drive member satisfaction and revenue by meeting those requests
Identify opportunities to connect members.
Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
Recommend best practices, including but not limited to community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level.
Experience & Requirements
College graduate with a four-year degree.
Customer service or hospitality experience required.
Project management and business operations experience preferred.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Understanding and experience managing a team of more than two people.
Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.
Passion and understanding for WeLives mission and values.
VIEW JOBS4/23/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-22T00:00Communications Manager
Requisition #: 184973
Location: Johns Hopkins Health Care, Glen Burnie, MD
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: April 22, 2019
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications. Leads the development and implementation of communication efforts to support the organizational goals and objectives ofJHM and JHHC's lines of business. This includes the creation of member and provider communication strategies that inform and educate customers in support of member and providerretention and behavior-change. Based on environmental analysis this position prepares executive level strategic communication plans to inform and support various corporate initiatives. Other accountabilities include:
* Manage and oversee the work of two marketing specialists.
* Lead the development and production of printed materials, including writing, design, distribution and tracking.
* Oversee vendor selection, contracting and management as needed.
* Work collaboratively with fellow marketing managers to ensure that all communications are integrated with digital communications and advertising, as appropriate.
* Develop and monitor campaign results and benchmarks that are linked to key tactics.
* Cultivate and build strong working relationships with internal clients including department heads, key stakeholders, staff and various other subject matter experts.
* Ensures adherence with compliance and regulations related to JHHC's Lines of Business.
* Develops and manages annual and project budgets.
Johns Hopkins MedicineGlen BurnieMD
VIEW JOBS4/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-17T00:00Marketing Manager, Home Health
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care services and help expand our Medicare home health business in the Anne Arundel County. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
* Generating referrals for home health by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
* Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
* Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity
* Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care.
* Formal sales training.
* Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
* Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
* Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
* The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Bayada Home Health CareGlen BurnieMD
VIEW JOBS4/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-16T00:00Summary/Objective:
Responsible for every aspect of the business over one-company ownedrestaurant: P&L accountability; customer relations, restaurant management; local store marketing;community service & public relations; inventory management (product & food cost); product testing anddeployments, and developing and retaining Assistant General Managers, Hourly Shift Supervisors, andcrew members.
* Leads the restaurant with integrity and facilitates a focus on the Company's mission and values.
* Provides clear and consistent direction and delegates responsibilities to Assistant Managers, HourlyShift Supervisors, and crew members during the work day to ensure operational excellence.
* Establishes weekly sales and labor targets; manages profitability; analyzes variances and initiatescorrective action to ensure company objectives are achieved.
* Controls labor and food costs through daily management and supervision.
* Consistently checks stock levels and orders supplies.
* Consistently develops new business and generates sales growth by role modeling and coaching thedelivery of a positive guest experience, executing local restaurant marketing initiatives, andsupporting and promoting community involvement.
* Manages product testing and deployment tests to ensure operational plans are executed withinestablished guidelines.
* Maintains sparkling clean restaurants and ensures QSC standards are achieved.
* Ensures maintenance of facilities and equipment on a regular basis.
* Leads consistently to deliver excellent food quality, exceptional guest service, and cleanliness throughthe team using proven systems and routines.
* Role models Guest Service Excellence behaviors at all times.
* Resolves all guest complaints to customer satisfaction.
* Ensures the safety of guests and crew members through training and execution of food safety andrestaurant safety standards and guidelines.
* Effectively attracts, identifies, interviews, selects, and hires individuals that are the best fit and most qualified for the business.
* Conducts onboarding and off boarding activities and follows through with outstanding employeedocumentation to ensure compliance.
* Ensures that crew members deliver awesome rotisserie meals are served quickly in a warm andfriendly manner.
* Manages team member performance through training and development; provides meaningful andtimely performance and behavioral feedback on an ongoing basis.
* Promotes a culture of growth through the identification and development of high potential teammembers along the career path.
* Creates a positive team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and restaurantaccomplishments.
* Prevents employee relation issues by consistently executing human resources practices and ensuringguidelines and processes are adhered to.
* Reinforces the compliance of all company policies and procedures (people, safety, assets, cash, etc.).
* Ensures compliance with employment law, safety regulations, and all company policies andprocedures during all shifts.
* Effectively handles and manages confidential and sensitive information.
* Strives to create and maintain a diverse team.
* Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Effective Communication, written and oral
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Financial & Business Acumen
Teamwork & Collaboration
This position is responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, developing, and managing the performanceof the Assistant Managers and crew members.
* Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more.
* Move throughout the restaurant for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours per day).
* Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet.
* Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet.
* Understand and respond to team members' and guests' requests in a loud environment.
* Perform basic math and understand finances and cost management.
* Bend, stoop, and reach in order to load and spit chicken, stock shelves, serve customers, and cleanthe restaurant.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; usehands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs;balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required bythe job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and theability to adjust focus.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; typical hours are between 8:00am to 10:00pm, with about 50 - 52 hours ofwork per week expected.
Required Education and Experience:
* High school or GED required.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must possess a valid Driver's License and auto insurance.
* 1 year experience using a PC and MS Office Suite.
* 1 year experience working in a fast paced environment.
* 1 year experience meeting and or exceeding customer service overall satisfaction results.
* 2 years' experience managing restaurant operations, financials, and control systems.
* 2 years' management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members.
* 3 years' experience as a restaurant/retail experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* College degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years' experience as a restaurant/retail experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities andactivities may change at any time with or without notice.
Relationships / Contacts:
Interacts daily with external guests as well as working alongside management team and team members.Frequent contact with regional manager, senior regional manager, HR manager, and various field supportand support center personnel.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for allpositions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Boston MarketGlen BurnieMD