Communications Manager For Virgil Capital
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Virgil Capital is a leading cryptocurrency hedge fund. Since our formation in 2016, weve grown from a scrappy skeleton crew into an industry leader with performance that outstrips most of our peers. To support this growth, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Investor Relations Team. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and be able to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment within a close-knit team. This is a hands-on position which requires a strong work ethic.
Virgil offices are located in NYC, but there is a remote work possibility depending on the strength of the candidate.
Qin Office is the office of the Managing Partner of
Virgil Capital.Responsibilities Include:
- Respond to client inquiries promptly, ensuring that there is no thread decay
- Manage and coordinate workflow and processes associated with client requests, capital calls, distributions, deliverables and presentations
- Maintain our CRM and knowledge base
- Support coordinating and distributing client communications pertaining to investment summaries, fund performance, and marketing materials as well as other general mailings
- Coordinate with other team members to facilitate and track the distribution of tax reporting information to investors, such as K1s and financial statements
- Assist with ad hoc projects related to providing exemplary client service
- Remote available
- Some working knowledge of cryptocurrency and a desire to learn more
- At least 1 year in a client-facing position. Experience with high net worths a plus
- Experience preferred in investment management, private equity, or hedge funds
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- A high degree of professional poise and have strong relationship building skills
- Commuter and gym benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Work remotely!