Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Communications And Bookstore Associate
Minneapolis , MN 55401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The communications and bookstore associate is responsible for assisting CBEs communications and bookstore departments in carrying out a variety of projects and tasks. Key functions include writing and aggregating content for newsletters, advertisements, web pages, and various resources for distribution; creating and monitoring email series and sales; project management; and performing a variety of administrative tasks related to CBEs communications and bookstore departments.
This position requires agreement to CBEs Statement of Faith and Core Values (find both here: https://www.cbeinternational.org/content/cbes-mission) This is a staff position working out of CBEs Minneapolis office. CBE is not considering applications to do this job remotely or as a freelancer.
Communications Support (20 hours). Will assist communications department with projects as assigned, which may include:
- Write copy for a variety of platforms and purposes, possibly including newsletters, sales/advertisements (print and/or digital) for different departments, landing pages, email series, devotionals, and study guides.
- Sort and categorize CBEs online resource library in a way that facilitates user engagement, based on data.
- Aggregate existing content to create new print and digital resources such as devotionals, white papers, study guides, etc.
- Create, maintain, evaluate, and update CBEs email series and email lists.
- Clean up archived articles and posts on CBEs website, bringing them up to current standards and deleting obsolete or irrelevant content.
- May assist with various tasks for CBEs website upgrade.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Bookstore Support (20 hours). Will assist Book Resources Manager with various projects, which may include:
- Maintenance of online bookstore
- Book reviews
- Marketing/social media
- Conference bookstore and other events
- New resource development
- Administrative support
- Other tasks as assigned
- 4-year degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field. Or at least 1 year of experience in marketing/communications.
- Demonstrated ability to write copy for different platforms and purposes (print and digital, advertising, educational, study guides, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the evangelical Christian market.
- Comfortable with the analytical/logistical/administrative side of communications, not just the writing side.
- Self-starter with attention to detail, and able to take on a project without continual guidance.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Passionate about women and men serving and leading as equals in the Christian church and home.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of databases and email tools like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience running email marketing campaigns
- Experience with social advertising tools like FB Business Manager
- Strong knowledge of Christian theology, especially as it concerns the role of women in the church
Work for a small, mission-oriented organization where you'll build a wide range of skills in communications and marketing in a supportive, friendly atmosphere.
Wage: $35-36K Annually
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Retirement Plan
Full-Time Nonexempt (hourly) (Part-time may be an option if desired)