Communications Agent - Technical Customer Service - Spanish/English
Largo , FL 33770
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Reporting to the Global Customer Services Operations Manager, the Communications Agent serves as the first point of contact between Forensic Technology Inc. and its customers for all technical systems issues. Candidate is responsible for effectively communicating information to the customer, as well as with a variety of Operational departments involved in customer support. All interactions with customers must be professional, instill confidence, and establish a high level of credibility.
Roles and responsibilities
- Answer customer calls made to the Support Center.
- Handle email, fax, and in-person requests.
- Collect all information available, identifying the caller, and the problem.
- Process the call through ITSM, either updating an existing ticket or creating a new ticket.
- Identify and assign a problem type to the ticket.
- Assign ticket to the proper disciplines queue.
- Follow the progression and status of requested calls; provide management with visibility of status.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Inform and update users of periodic interventions that have been scheduled for their site.
- Update schedules and report customer/user issues back to the Project Manager.
- Maintain intervention reports.
External/Internal Customer Focus
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of service as a Customer Support Services Representative, in a technical support center environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Support Center software, such as ITSM, HEAT, Remedy, or other similar programs.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a USA passport.
- Able to pass an in-depth security background screen to obtain a Security Clearance from the ATFE. (Criminal, Education, Driving, Work history, Credit, etc.)
- Required fluency in English and Spanish. Polyglot candidates preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, Accidental Insurance, Hospital Insurance, Retirement savings and employer contribution, Paid time off (15), Paid holidays (10), Share-save Ultra Stock plan, Performance-based bonus (discretionary), Paid training, Employee Assistance Program, Casual dress code, Free parking, Recognition programs, Social club, etc.