San Francisco , CA 94118
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months
- Programs The Central Design Programs (CDP) team develops programs that enable individual and organizational growth and builds community across all of Client Design. Within CDP, the Design Brand and Communications team develops, produces and curates content for all Design-related publishing channels at client, including a website, Medium publication and social media channels (@ClientDesign). Our publishing channels celebrate our product teams, their work across Facebook apps and technologies and how we collaborate to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. The communication designer will be responsible for creating visual content on Client Design's publishing channels. This person should possess a sophisticated design sensibility toideate, design and produce visual content for the team's online publishing needs, including but not limited to web and social media formats. For the website, they will develop visual content to accompany published articles. For social media, they will conceptualize and produce thumb-stopping content that combines images, motion and copy to grow and engage audiences. This role requires the ability to concept and execute in a variety of visual formats, with aportfolio that showcases this expertise. A highly organized approach, attention to detail and consistent delivery is mandatory.
Help plan, manage and produce a pipeline of content aligned with the team's broader publishing strategy.
Ideate visual concepts/themes and refine design work based on overall creative direction.
Create and design visual content in a variety of formats (illustration, iconography, graphics, animation, Instagram posts and Stories) from start to finish: including ideation, image and video creation and editing, and production.
Develop and maintain a consistent visual style aligned with Client Design's brand voice.
Oversee outreach and collaboration with partners and stakeholders for content creation and manage relationships.
Manage archival of digital assets.
Assist with team design needs, which include the creation of presentation templates and internal and external marketing and communications materials.
- 3+ years of experience with communication or branding design.
- 3+ years of experience creating content for a variety of environments, particularly with in the Instagram platform.
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and other packages), Final Cut Pro and Premier for creating and editing compelling visuals.
- Demonstrated track record engaging with launched projects.
- A portfolio with examples in communication or branding design, social media content, marketing materials and presentation support. Please include samples in a variety of formats where possible: illustration, iconography, graphics, animation, Instagram posts and Stories, etc.
Adobe After Effects
Languages: English (Speak, Read, Write)
Minimum Degree Required:
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.